• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD: 2008 Kendon 2 Bike Trailer

copb8

Most Ignored
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Bart
Last Name
Nale
A very long-time friend of mine is exiting motorcycling. He just sold his last bike this week and is now selling his 2008 Kendon 2 bike trailer. We've transported his F800GS and my old Super Tenere to Colorado and back with easy. Was exceptionally stable even when corning when I was driving (fast). Folds up and stores upright for keeping in smaller spaces. For you drive then ride folks it very convenient to leave your vehicle at a hotel in a single spot with this standing up and behind it and chained for security.

It's in good condition and has spent at least the last 5 years stored inside his shop that I know of.

SOLD

The trailer is located in Murphy, TX (Dallas suburb). Send me a PM with questions and I'll get you in contact with Ron.

Last edited:
Back