• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2009 KLX250

Reaction score
For sale is my 09 KLX250R. It is mechanically sound with 5,500 mile on the clock. That said, they were rough miles, the aftermarket bash plate is bashed, the barkbusters are scratched, levers slightly bent (I have new levers for it somewhere), and the left radiator is bent. The incident that bent the rad was in '10 and it has never leaked a drop so I quit worrying about it. Gearing is low, 13/48 I think, too low for the street. I have a new 42 tooth for it that will give you street speed. Has a Cycleracks rear rack and Muzzy exhaust, new chain has just been tooled around the yard with and I had the forks rebuilt last week. It is ready to ride, take it to Barnwell, Moab, Colorado or New Mexico tomorrow. I will take $2,200 cash. The tags are current along with the title, I am the original owner.

Attachments

• right.jpg
    right.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 415
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 385
  • dash.JPG
    dash.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 345
  • rack.JPG
    rack.JPG