• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2010 BMW F650GS

Reaction score
I've enjoyed this bike, but don't ride it enough these days to justify keeping it. This is a great motorcycle and can do almost anything you need, from cruising down the interstate to taking you on off-road adventures. The bike has fewer than 6,000 miles on it and has had its recommended service. I put in a new battery (pigtails attached for easy maintenance) last summer and it is on a charger. The bike has the following:

BMW Vario expandable sidecases with RKA soft luggage inside. All locks are keyed to the ignition key.
Additional PIAA headlights.
Antilock brakes (might one day save your life).
An upgraded Saddleman Adventure seat - very comfortable.
A Kaoko throttle lock to give your right hand some rest.
A barely used Guardian motorcycle cover to keep everything clean and secure from the elements.
A Wolfman tankbag to carry incidentals.
Upgraded windshied.
Hand guards.
Skid plate and crash bars.
Center stand.
Expansion plate on the side stand.

This motorcycle runs great and I have a clean title. $6,500.00

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_293.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_293.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 209
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_297.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_297.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 230
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_298.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_298.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 235
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_294.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_294.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
I got one of these, last year from a rider in Hutto. It's a 2009, same color as yours, and similar farkels. I think it's my "forever" bike, unless we could figure out a trade somehow.

I know what you mean. I researched a lot and determined this one hit the "sweet spot" for the most practicality and versatility before I bought it from Lone Star BMW. I'm at the point in my life at which I am simply going to stop riding, so I'm not interested in trading. Enjoy your 2009. Thanks for looking and commenting.

These are great bikes and if I was going to get another bike at present it would be one of the F650/700GS series. They will do anything and do it well. We sure sold a lot at Lone Star. Robert

I can't believe this bike is still awaiting adoption. Come on people, get this off my radar.
This is a great dual sport. Superb handling on highway and plenty capable on dirt or gravel forest roads.

These are great bikes and if I was going to get another bike at present it would be one of the F650/700GS series. They will do anything and do it well. We sure sold a lot at Lone Star. Robert

I still have the one I got from you. Great bikes. Mine has been reliable and it gets 50 mpg or better depending on throttle hand.:trust: This one should sell soon with those low miles.

I spent the weekend riding with a guy that had one of these. I was impressed by it. Seems like a really cool, all around bike.

That ice blue color musta been popular on these.... I sold one that belonged to a doctor here in Waco several years ago. He was givin up riding at his familys request & the bike barely had any miles on it...heres a pic.
b4f088c1084443e460525c9b7e83852a.jpg

Your bike is well outfitted compared to his

Back