• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2010 Harvest Classic Trip Reports...

Man, I wish I hadn't missed it. I went last year and went riding and missed the bike show. (Also crashed) I gotta go back and see the show sometime!

Also, since when did BMW ever make an airhead R1150 GS-ADV? :rofl: First page photo should be edited. (the anodized one)

:rider:

I had a fully running as original CBX,
amazing sounding bike. Weak link?
Coils from a 60's era CB350. Any day
all six cylinders are firing is Glorious!!
Nobody knows who owns the SL350?

Front page BMW is a 92' GSPD w/ a top-case mount and box off an 06' 1200 ADV.

So an Arihead 1150 GS Adventure; I assume you just split the two down the middle and called it "close enough" :lol2:

Oh wow some cool stuff this year! Looks better than 2009... The closest I got was passing the Ducati truck and trailer going the other way on I-10 :(

Cool top perspective of the trials rider Rusty, do tell how you got it?

Oh wow some cool stuff this year! Looks better than 2009... The closest I got was passing the Ducati truck and trailer going the other way on I-10 :(

Cool top perspective of the trials rider Rusty, do tell how you got it?

Standing 4 feet away from the obstacle as he came up the hill towards me. I've shot a few trials events so I have some confidence in the expert riders. And my ability to move while still pulling the trigger.

Finally had a chance to upload some pix...we had a great time & hope to attend next year......

Attachments

• IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0045.JPG
    IMG_0045.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 224
Lot of dead photo links in this thread... Woodbutcher :-P

Looks like they were victims of the Photobucket disaster :doh:

Any chance you might have them over on Smugmug so you can update the links? It would be cool to get them into the header image rotation (the images are pulled from threads).

Just checked. The 2021 HC has been cancelled.

I've enjoyed the few I've been to. Camped there a couple of times but their porta potty situation is pretty bad.

Just checked. The 2021 HC has been cancelled.

I've enjoyed the few I've been to. Camped there a couple of times but their porta potty situation is pretty bad.
Luckenbach has since added some real toilets on-site.

Back