• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2010 Honda NT700V Sport Tourer < 6,000 Miles, $ 3,600 No Top Case, Reduced Price

Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Harrison
Time to let go of this bike, which has never had the rider it deserves, including me. I just can't get away from work and obligations long enough to take the long rides that I used to. Shaft drive, fuel injection, 700 V-Twin, some accessories. I'd like to keep the top box, and I'm asking less than my local Craigslist ad for TWT members. Without the top box, I'm asking* $ 3,600. If you really want the top case, I'll sell it with the bike for $ 300 more, or $ 3,900. I've still got a couple bikes in the garage, so I'm not leaving riding, just need to thin the herd. The last picture shows a flaw on the bike. There's a crack in the plastic behind the left sidecase. It does not affect the function and the part can be replaced. If you want me to do it, we can discuss that.

Attachments

• NT9.jpg
    NT9.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 579
  • NT4.jpg
    NT4.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 469
  • NT5.jpg
    NT5.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 318
  • NT11.jpg
    NT11.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 473
  • NT7.jpg
    NT7.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
This would make a great first bike. It did for me. Was able to do a SS1k and lots of touring putting 56k miles on it. Never left me stranded. GLWS.

Thanks RT_Slim. Here's the Craigslist Ad. I said in the ad that the bike feels like a BMW Mini-Me. Am I off base?

I found it to be more like a Honda Accord, lol. The instrument clusters are so similar. Can't really compare it to the RT (1200cc vs 700cc) I'm on now but as a sport tourer the NT is a very capable bike. It was also great for commuting to work.

Back