• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: SOLD 2012 Suzuki V-strom DL1000, $4595 OBO

Reaction score
Loaded Adventure Bike. Good tires, low miles (12,949). Includes heated grips, bash plate, crash bars, fork brace, 2 seats-standard and low, locking trunk, windshield, spoiler, aux power, center stand and more. Consignment sale for owner contact regular business hours (903) 794-0822

227468RE

Attachments

• MCY 1b.jpg
    MCY 1b.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Yes, I read the rules and I asked Tourmeister if this was ok but I guess I did something wrong, which you're about to tell me? Sorry, newb here and trying to sell my Vee to purchase a Wee

Thanks! for your response Jcstratt. Yep, it's my only bike for sale at a friends shop and if I don't get an offer soon I'll take your advice and lower the price some, fairly farkled though and lot's of miles left on her.

Another thing to consider is your competition.
The bike market, over the last year, has become extremely soft.
Lots a bikes for sale and not a lot of demand ... especially for 1 litre off-road bikes.
So the competition is fierce.

Also look at other bikes for sale on the forum.
Your price point is on par with Tourmeister's BMW 1200GS
What you are competing against is a well known, well sorted, well farkled BMW.

Just some honest, well intentioned feedback.

Keep your bike listed. Spring is here and someone wants it. Its a clean machine, very clean and a fair price for a low mileage great touring bike.

Thanks! Jcstratt, for the support. I really would like to get the 650 Wee but the wifey is not on board right now after her friend had fatal accident.

Back