• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2012 Uncle's Around the Bend rally: Mar 1-4, 2012, Terlingua, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunkin' Space

I'll officially post up first dibs on any cancellation at the El Dorado.

Or even Chisos Mining Co.

etc.

If you have a reservation and are going to cancel, I'm your man.

Re: Bunkin' Space

I'll officially post up first dibs on any cancellation at the El Dorado.

Or even Chisos Mining Co.

etc.

If you have a reservation and are going to cancel, I'm your man.

Hey Trice, and anyone else looking for lodging. Check out my post 108 in this thread for a discounted rate at Lajitas Resort and Spa. It's a nice location between the state park and national park. Not too bad of a price, especially split with another person.

Forgot to mention, they also have mountain bike trails on their personal property. Motorcycles were allowed on some of them last year if you're staying at Lajitas. Duane and I made a good 1/2 day ride of them last year. They're pretty fun.

I want to go too!!! :eek2: Which one should I take??? :zen:

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

Really want to make it again this year, had a BLAST!! last year, does any one need a roomie to share cost of a room? (I snore) but will provide earplugs:lol2::rofl:

Man!!! That was fast, Chris (Dirtbomb) has allready called and we are etting things ready to go.:rider:

Found me a room in the Presidential Suite at one of the hotels in Terlingua. Bedroom, sitting room, balcony, whirlpool tub, 3 TVs, X-box, room service, private gated parking, 3 swimming pools, sauna, all for $59 per night. :trust:

Arriving on Wednesday, the 29th, to leverage the time out there. Three full riding days. Taking the KLR in the back of the truck (again). :rider:

I heard room service is provided by Salma Hayek in that package!

Found me a room in the Presidential Suite at one of the hotels in Terlingua. Bedroom, sitting room, balcony, whirlpool tub, 3 TVs, X-box, room service, private gated parking, 3 swimming pools, sauna, all for $59 per night. :trust:

Arriving on Wednesday, the 29th, to leverage the time out there. Three full riding days. Taking the KLR in the back of the truck (again). :rider:

Good call Roberto, glad you decided to go.

I will be heading out Wednesday as well and slumming it, er. I mean camping.

I look forward to seeing everyone, always a great event!

I watched a movie Saturday that had Salma and Penelope both in it.
I thought about calling you Bob but figured you were already watching it! :lol2:

I'm either going to go down it (ccw) or back to pavement.

Rich, I think I'm going to give up that trailer spot for Friday. A top secret expedition is starting to come together.

/que maniacal laughter now...

:trust:

Rich, I think I'm going to give up that trailer spot for Friday. A top secret expedition is starting to come together.

/que maniacal laughter now...

:trust:

Top secret, heh? Come on now, don't do us like that. Inquiring minds want to know...

Riders,

I've got a spot open on the trailer Friday morning for anyone who wants to go riding in Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back