• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2012 Uncle's Around the Bend rally: Mar 1-4, 2012, Terlingua, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody have a good safe time. Lisa isn't healed up enough to make this one, so Ima gonna do the Junction shindig. :chug:

In Marathon, bumped into johnlt3 - bar at The Gage will probably be the meeting point if anyone else is in town (I'm staying at the Marathon Motel).

Ride Safe! Wish I were there. Have a blast!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Anybody have an extra 18" 130/90 or similar rear tire they would sell? New or used, doesn't matter. Buddy of mine had a catastrophic tire prob today on the way back f the state park.

Pm me or post up. Thanks guys.

In Marathon, bumped into johnlt3 - bar at The Gage will probably be the meeting point if anyone else is in town (I'm staying at the Marathon Motel).

Try the "brush fire" while there at the bar - it'll burn some.

110/100 Kenda Trak master 80% i will not be there till 6:P thursday but a cold brew gets the set. Bring them anyway just in case.

I forgot to ask the most important question, where can you buy beer in Terlingua, TX?

The convenience store at the intersection of 118 and 170 in Study Butte, and the food mart on top of the hill just east of the Ghost Town both stock barley sodas. That said, most of the bars sell it as well.

Anybody have an extra 18" 130/90 or similar rear tire they would sell? New or used, doesn't matter. Buddy of mine had a catastrophic tire prob today on the way back f the state park.

Pm me or post up. Thanks guys.

You can try Ralph at Cycle Tek 371 - 2560

Voni
sMiling

d8f3f1be-30c5-7fea.jpg

Had my "dirt experience" today...

1474e89d.jpg

• From mobile •

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back