• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2013 pie run schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the newbie here that wants to join on a few of these, when is the meeting times at the these locations? Coming from San Antonio, some I will have to leave EARLY!!

If you are looking for someone to ride with, I'll be leaving from the SA area for this months pie run. You are welcome to tag along.

Man, the west guys get nothing again! I know not many folks showed up to the Amarillo one a few years back but that was an enjoyable ride report. Almost good enough to make me ride to a pie run there. :D

Yeah thanks Leon, looks good, well except for the weird distribution of northern stops in colder months and southern ones in warmer months. Somehow that just seems to be a bit backward :lol2:.

Man, the west guys get nothing again! I know not many folks showed up to the Amarillo one a few years back but that was an enjoyable ride report. Almost good enough to make me ride to a pie run there. :D

what do you call Goldthwaite?? east Texas??? if I have enough people chime in and recommend someplace out further west I will take that into account.

That would be Fun, just don't want to have my gas tank searched ?

iPhone Tapatalk

what do you call Goldthwaite?? east Texas??? if I have enough people chime in and recommend someplace out further west I will take that into account.

Brownwood is generally considered about the center of the state. Goldthwaite IS east of Brownwood.

TWT, thanks for the offer, but I would just hold you up. I ride a TU250X, modern old school is what I call it. Most people I've ridden with seem to always want to do 80+mph and she just won't do that. People call me crazy for making road trips on her at all, but for some reason I just really love it. I am in the market for bike #2 which will easily be my long haul bike, just don't know if I will have it by the first run. I will see you there!

Ohh I likey! However, I do believe I will miss st hallows pie for rolling bones. For 2014, we need to find pie near Hamilton. A few more bikes in that area should really put grins on locals faces. :D

Now to get my drz in supermotard mode for some of these

JRW, how dare you claim such a thing... shipman rides a tu250 and I think he runs it faster than a urinal

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
For 2014, we need to find pie near Hamilton. A few more bikes in that area should really put grins on locals faces. :D

Don't forget to remind me and I will see what I can come up with for next year.

Get to work on that DRZ conversion, the end of may will be here before you know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't take that as personal criticism because I can't imagine the work it is to plan all this out. I was simply pointing out that there seems to be nothing out that way, and whatever needs to happen should happen to get some stuff out that way. If it's the west folks suggesting their favorite local places, then so be it.

Oh yea, lol, look who's pictures it was I was remembering. :rofl:

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49357

Ok first snafu all ready, I just looked at a real live calendar and the last weekend of march is Easter weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can ride the Sat before Easter too but moving it to the week before might be an option for those that have family or other obligations on that weekend.

Have to be the weekend before for me. But I didn't know it was a snafu, I just didn't have it as one I could attend. I knew to some that is a regular weekend.

JRW, how dare you claim such a thing... shipman rides a tu250 and I think he runs it faster than a urinal

And clearly he's never met Q...

Okay, well I stand corrected as evidently I will not be the only one attending on a 250! Hope the first run to Hico is somewhat warm as it will be about a 6hr round trip for me!

Okay, well I stand corrected as evidently I will not be the only one attending on a 250! Hope the first run to Hico is somewhat warm as it will be about a 6hr round trip for me!

Just as long as it's not like the 2010 one, froze my tail off that day :lol2:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back