• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2013 pie run schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 27th Wharton Pie Run---this one should work for me. Please post details: meet up or time to be there....as a newby I need guidance please...thanks!

Whoa partner, slow down a bit! Let's get through March's pie run before we start planning April's, still a long way off. As we get closer you will see lots of activity here on how to get there, who is meeting up, who is camping, just follow along with everything that is happening for this one and that is how it will play out for April's. Glad your gonna go anyway!

Speaking of the March 30 run, you all must of been there for breakfast or supper because I only saw two other riders there and I brought them with me. However, for what it's worth, they didn't have any pie. The lunch was good though. I will go back as the ride was wonderful

Speaking of the March 30 run, you all must of been there for breakfast or supper because I only saw two other riders there and I brought them with me. However, for what it's worth, they didn't have any pie. The lunch was good though. I will go back as the ride was wonderful

Where did you go? Llano Pie Run Reports

When I looked at the schedule for 2013 it showed Peabody's on March 30. I didn't see any different on the following three pages. Must of missed something somewhere else. But in my "advanced years" I do that a lot...just ask my wife.

they were not closed????? why don't they turn on and answer their phone???

2-3 or so weeks out I start a thread below for that months pie run, it is information on where at with map and sign up so we know how many so we can tell the place sorta around how many to expect and prepare for.
for march all attempts to contact Peabody's failed and one person thought they had heard they had closed so I decided to relocate it to a alternate.

Hey Leon,
Might hafta note any future changes on this pie run schedule thread too. The monthly thread just said NEW LOCATION.....which Peabody's was.... I could see howz some folks might get it up mixed....

But Peabody's not answerin their phone...??? that's just !!!HUH!!! ?

they were not closed????? why don't they turn on and answer their phone???

2-3 or so weeks out I start a thread below for that months pie run, it is information on where at with map and sign up so we know how many so we can tell the place sorta around how many to expect and prepare for.
for march all attempts to contact Peabody's failed and one person thought they had heard they had closed so I decided to relocate it to a alternate.

Yep...they were open...we stopped for breakfast/lunch on our way back to DFW. Didn't think about asking them about their phone situation.:doh:

I know it is still a bit early, but do we have an update on the extended May pie run? How is still in? what route are taking? camping or hotel?
Looking to travel with the group and continue to Little Creek to see my baby girl before she takes off to Spain.

I just bumped the thread for the bonus pie run.
Can't seem to make a link with Tapatalk but it's there if you look

iPhone Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back