• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD

Reaction score
First Name
chris
Last Name
burns
CA31974A-2603-4BAA-BB54-FD7EE87BAE66.jpeg
3EFBC5EA-F5DD-408A-8AF8-0B5CD3EA1583.jpeg

You will not find a cleaner example of a large adventure bike! Side cases, rear trunk with rack, large tank bag- all triumph branded. Skid plate, crash bars- upper and lower, madstad windshield, rock risers, highway pegs, denali air horn, electronic cruise control. Tires have about 3000 miles on them- lots of miles left. New battery with pigtail for tender and many other things I am sure I am forgetting. Only reason I’m selling is I have too many motorcycles and this one isn’t being ridden enough. If you haven’t ridden a triumph triple, these are amazing motorcycles. Mileage is just under 42,000. Not a lot of miles for these big motors.

Last edited:
If I had seen this before I got the used DL1000 not long ago, I would have jumped on it. Love the Triumph engines and quality and always wanted a shaft drive. GLWS and beautiful bike.

I have a travel buddy from northern Cal with the identical bike, same year. That's a great price.

Thanks for all the replies. Couple of things I forgot, shaft drive and ABS brakes. Wife rides with me quite a bit, this is a great two up bike, with enough luggage to hall most of her stuff!😀

Riding weather is finally here! Someone needs to be riding this great bike in these cool temps! The sisters are calling.

We’ll let’s try a price drop! $5900.00 !!! Now were in KLR price range! Buy yourself an early Christmas present!

Back