• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2014 Aprilia Tuono V4 APRC 1000

Reaction score
Hey fellas, I will soon be selling the Tuono, it will be mostly put back to stock with just over 14k miles, clean title, needs a rear tire but that's it. If you've not been on one of these V4's, I'd put it on your bucket list. Motor is insane and sounds incredible.

We are swapping some parts back to stock this weekend and I will have it available soon after. I am looking for $6k after that. Located in Bastrop TX.

Anyone interested here?

EDIT: It had the 12k service done at AF1 as well, $1500. Here's the info:

2014 Aprilia Tuono / VIN ZD4TYCA05ES000162 / 11,558 Miles -- new Front tire
2014 Aprilia Tuono / VIN ZD4TYCA05ES000162 / 11,558 Miles front brake recall done
2014 Aprilia Tuono / Black / VIN ZD4TYCA05ES000162 / 13,046 Miles full 12K service , air filter, spark plugs
RSV4/Tuono V4 12k service --
Replace engine oil and filter. Replace air filter. Check valve clearance. Synchronize throttle bodies. Replace spark plugs. Torque engine side cover bolts. Check, adjust and lubricate clutch cable as necessary. Chain service. Check levels of all fluids. Flush hydraulic fluid. Inspect stands, brakes, wheels and tires. Check torque on critical fasteners. Verify function of steering and suspension components. Verify function of all electronics and controls; lubricate/adjust as necessary. Check fuel system function; reset/adjust as necessary. Clean and test ride.
ape1.jpg

Attachments

• ape2.jpg
    ape2.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 162
  • ape3.jpg
    ape3.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
cash talks!! looking at a Monster 1100 currently..
Yea, that's a good price too. Twice I came this >< close to buying one of those. Did a test ride but found out they'd listed it incorrectly by year. 2014 is good because they fixed a few of the bugs that plagued those first ones including the inflatable gas tank, so this is a good year to have. I ended up being quite happy with my GSX-S1000 though, even if it doesn't sound anywhere near as good and have the fun electronics this one has. Oh, and you have one of my favorite pipes on there too.

These are such wonderful bikes and that's a great price. I own a 2016 Tuono Factory and owned a 2007 Tuono V2 before the V4. There is no comparison between the 2 bikes. I loved the V2 but the cases got destroyed when the chain let loose. I sold it as a project bike and started on the hunt for a replacement. Every single bike I got on just wasn't anywhere near the package that Aprilias are. I ended up financing to get the 2016 because I just couldn't stand anything else. LOL

Hey fellas, I will soon be selling the Tuono, it will be mostly put back to stock with just over 14k miles, clean title, needs a rear tire but that's it. If you've not been on one of these V4's, I'd put it on your bucket list. Motor is insane and sounds incredible.

We are swapping some parts back to stock this weekend and I will have it available soon after. I am looking for $6k after that. Located in Bastrop TX.

Anyone interested here? View attachment 285452
What all are you taking off the bike? Not clear as to what will remain on the bike for the 6k price. I have someone who might be interested

What all are you taking off the bike? Not clear as to what will remain on the bike for the 6k price. I have someone who might be interested
It will have the stock exhaust on it (It's a $3600 full Akra Ti system with Race ECU), stock mirrors, some of the aftermarket carbon fiber will be replaced with stock carbon fiber, etc. Happy to talk to you or your friend if you want to talk. 512-731-2651

Do you have a price as it sits without taking anything off of it?

And anyone that's interested, I've ridden with Adrian while he was on this bike and it sounds absolutely intoxicating. It's a very nice bike.

Do you have a price as it sits without taking anything off of it?

And anyone that's interested, I've ridden with Adrian while he was on this bike and it sounds absolutely intoxicating. It's a very nice bike.
Maybe $7500 but I've pretty much committed to selling most of the aftermarket parts, guy is supposed to be coming over on Saturday to do the swap.

Nice bike. Interesting sales approach though. Show the buyer a fully loaded vehicle, and then try to sell them the base model.

Nice bike. Interesting sales approach though. Show the buyer a fully loaded vehicle, and then try to sell them the base model.
Again, you can't even notice the aftermarket parts in these pictures other than the mirrors and exhaust can. It's pretty common practice to de-mod any vehicle before selling. If you'd like to make an offer that includes the $3600 (new) exhaust let me know.

Some are just salty...not sure why. It's definitely a great bike and not a "base model"

GLWS. I considered it. I love the way they sound.

Again, you can't even notice the aftermarket parts in these pictures other than the mirrors and exhaust can. It's pretty common practice to de-mod any vehicle before selling. If you'd like to make an offer that includes the $3600 (new) exhaust let me know.
I had a '14. Great bike. Unfortunately not in the market at the moment. Just picked up a Speed Triple RS. However, as a potential buyer I'd want first grabs at the bike as it sits, exhaust, race ECU, etc. Could just be me though... GLWS

Attachments

• 1244033_10100879232193818_5648799328729837589_o.jpg
    1244033_10100879232193818_5648799328729837589_o.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 96
I had a '14. Great bike. Unfortunately not in the market at the moment. Just picked up a Speed Triple RS. However, as a potential buyer I'd want first grabs at the bike as it sits, exhaust, race ECU, etc. Could just be me though... GLWS
Price would have to be around $7500 with all of the mods this thing has, no one is paying that for a 2014 so I am putting it back to stock to sell at the current market price. Also have a buddy with a 2014 Tuono that wants all of the parts so it's a no brainer.

Back