• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2014 CRF 250L - SOLD

Re: 2013 CRF 250L - Mint!

If you decide to sell the Seat Concepts seat separately, let me know

Hey folks, decided I will part out the Seat concepts seat and exhaust, seems like there is more interest in those two pieces than the bike. Exhaust has less than 200 miles on it and is in perfect condition, this is the full yoshimura setup, header and slip on.

Would like $425 out of the exhaust and $225 out of the seat, both shipped in the US.

New price for just the bike excluding the above (with the factory seat and exhaust) is $3800.

Isn't the stock seat red? IMO that is going to make the bike harder to sell with the white theme you have. I'd be interested in the white plastics if you wanted to go back to the red .

That's what I was thinking, but there hasn't been much interested in the bike as it stands. As for selling the white plastics, got rid of the originals prior to my last move as I didn't want to move them, and I hated the front fender - so I enjoyed throwing it away!

Well to be honest the I suspect the lack of interest is mostly due to being the dead of winter. It might also be due to the 2017 improvements and with new 2017 left overs being in your price range (before you took of some mods).

Re: 2014 CRF 250L - $3800

Getting into riding season folks, I already picked up this bikes replacement, so it needs to go! Removed the Yoshi pipe, reduced price and added some new pictures.

Back