• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOUTH TX: 2014 Honda xrl 650 SOLD $3k

Reaction score
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Shannon

For sale is my 2014 Honda xrl650, 5k miles. The first two pictures are how I bought it and I still have the parts minus the exhaust. I went back to stock. Last picture is how I made it. (Dirty I know) Trimmer tail light, bash plate, bigger tank, smaller front fender, led head/tail light. Located in zip 78160.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
You wont find a better xr for your money, I've ridden it, it's better than new

Why hasn't this sold?
Why is it so cheap??

I guess everyone moved away from air cooled, carbureted, simple dual sports. :shrug:

Thank y’all for the BUMP, and it’s still for sale after today’s conversations.

Limited time only. I’ll toss in a new rear tire. Pirelli mt21 rallycross. I bought the tire right before I upgraded bikes. Maybe next month or so I’ll just mount the tire on my new DS bike to use it up.

Limited time only. I’ll toss in a new rear tire. Pirelli mt21 rallycross. I bought the tire right before I upgraded bikes. Maybe next month or so I’ll just mount the tire on my new DS bike to use it up.

View attachment 244878
Can I do a burn out before i mount the new tire for ya?

Nice, may have to go that way for the KLRer if I can find it. I'm chasing a gremlin right now I'm the headlight harness. No headlight, tail light or gauge lights but the bulb is fine along with the fuse.

Your gen 1 should be ok. I tried going led on my gen 2 and it didn’t fit, didn’t wire up, and was a disappointment. Ended up sending it back after a few emails.

Back