• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2014 KLX250S $3250

Reaction score
PRICE DROP TO $3250

Super clean, stored indoors, 2050 miles, new Kendra K270 front and rear, seat concepts seat, full FMF header and exhaust, UNI filter, carb jetted, AHL 300cc conversion, stock piston and cylinder included with no damage, handguards, rear rack. Adult owned, title in hand. $3250 obo, located in Allen

Attachments

• BIKE PIC.JPG
    BIKE PIC.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Super clean, stored indoors, 2050 miles, new Kendra K270 front and rear, seat concepts seat, full FMF header and exhaust, UNI filter, carb jetted, AHL 300cc conversion, stock piston and cylinder included with no damage, handguards, rear rack. Adult owned, title in hand. $3750 obo, located in Allen
aa

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Dang I need exactly like this one but still double what I have in the drawer for a used dirt bike. My tastes are still those of a working guy vs. a retired guy...

Back