• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2014 Uncle's Around the Bend, Desert Challenge, & Adventure Challenge: Mar 6-9, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2014 Uncle's Around the Bend, Desert Challenge, & Adventure Challenge: Mar 6-9, 2

SO doing what he does best

uploadfromtaptalk1394065081422.jpg

Re: 2014 Uncle's Around the Bend, Desert Challenge, & Adventure Challenge: Mar 6-9, 2

SO doing what he does best

View attachment 29710
:lol2: Wake up SilverBullet, you'll miss that beautiful West Texas Sunset! :sun:

uploadfromtaptalk1394065081422_zpsf5c362d4.jpg

Dang, sure wish I was with y'all on this one but..... work happens. :argh: Talked to RJ as they were rolling through Kerrville, they were havin' way too much fun. Have a great time and TAKE PICS!!!!! :photo:

We are in Ft. Stockton tonight and ready to bust south early in the morn. Cant wait to unload the bikes and get out into the dirt.
Looking forward to seeing everyone....

Currently in Marfa, enjoyed a burger & a couple of pints of local courtesy of a lovely Kiwi lady at Padres. Hiking tomorrow with a fellow TWT'er, plan to deliver some dog treats to Spirit on the way.

See y'all manana!

I arrived today. looking for a group to ride with out of Terlingua tomorrow ... Prefer off road...

I arrived today. looking for a group to ride with out of Terlingua tomorrow ... Prefer off road...

Glad you made it safely. Wish I was there.

Almost to the ranch... we just went through Presidio.

Hope to arrive around noon. Looking forward to catch up with you wedge1.

Oh how I hate you now....:moon:

Glad you made it safely. Wish I was there.

Me too - the jerky was awesome - there was not an abundance of eateries along the way.

Hope to arrive around noon. Looking forward to catch up with you wedge1.

I'm at the Chisos room 3

If nothing else comes up I'll go get my park pass and be around here at noon.

Rolling out of Austin tomorrow, with UlyBrad and Thumpergirl in tow....will be camping a few miles out of Terlingua.

I'll be there this afternoon. Is anyone riding the (gravel) river road tomorrow?

We are sitting in Flatonia waiting on the UHaul repair truck to bring us TWO NEW TIRES for the trailer we had to rent. They looked fine when we did our walk around but ya never know. It could have been MUCH worse. There's a whole lot of empty spaces between here and Terlingua.

here's wishing all of you who finally get there

MANY HOURS OF INJURY FREE RIDING

sw & chili

4 of us are in Ft Stockton. Should be there by 19:30.
Hoping to still make dinner.

7a3agaqe.jpg

Sabrina, Hammer, Connie checking in the riders at the El Dorado

Almost to the ranch... we just went through Presidio.

Hope the first day of riding went well.

Glad to finally be here! See everyone in Study Butte at breakfast in the morning. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It went great! I punched a hole in my clutch cover out in the middle of the desert, but I fixed it.

350 miles of clean paved roads today, not bad!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394166254.126691.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394166213.870614.jpg

From mobile

Decided at 1:30 this morning to make the journey. Left the house at 9 and again at 9:30 and rolled in to Study Butte a little before 6. Camped out in my Redverz Condo at BB Resort. Great to see many old friends and some new ones at dinner this evening.

See y'all at breakfast, even though it ends before I normally get up. Looking forward to random riding tomorrow with the Austin crew and Adventure challenge Saturday.

The short ride yesterday.
3esuzada.jpg

yte7evav.jpg
7yqubu7a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back