• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2014 Vstrom 1000 $5000 w/ Gear -- SOLD !! --

c1337j

Reaction score
First Name
CJ
2014 Vstrom 1000 ABS 9,000ish miles with OEM Panniers, aftermarket levers, aux lighting, and center stand.

Sell of the bike includes mesh pants, mesh jacket, 2 piece jacket for colder temperatures, helmet, and SENA 30k

Fiancés company is closing doors and needs funds, make an offer

Dang that is a heck of a deal, I just bought a Vstrom and a Super Duke, man I have poor timing.
GLWS

I don’t want to sell it this cheap I just really need to move it lol

Geez, man. The used market was quite lacking when I was looking a few months ago. Since then I’ve seen about a dozen bikes I would have liked to buy...this one included.

Great News, lowers my stress level, looks like someone got a good deal there.

Got it home. Need to get ins. And transfer. Third black bike each time swear to not get another. Thanks CJ good meeting you.

yes , a black bike will look like heck in your terrain in a matter of hours, no question. When you told me something followed you home I had a good feeling. There is absolutely nothing better than riding an XR 650L for an hour or two at 70mph to make a guy know why he needs a real streetbike again!

You talking about new panels or paint? Couldn't open pictures. I looked at new tank panels on the black Wee , seems like they were pricy from Bike Bandit.

Back