• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2014 Yamaha FJR1300ES Seat Pans, Stock Windshield PLUS; spark arrestor, FMF, new in bag for a ‘03 KX250 - Price Reduced - SOLD

Elder Rogue

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I have the front and rear seat pans with some foam and seat covers that I used is an experiment to build a better seat for my 2014 FJR 1300ES. (It failed):giveup:

PLUS I have a stock height windshield for the same 2014 FJR, I installed the taller one then sold the bike. I have the original windshield in the box that the tall came in.

Asking $40 for the lot, but open for offers, ether way you pick them up in Alvord, Texas or I could bring them to Denton with me as I am there each weekday for work.

Last edited:

I found a spark arrestor, FMF, new in bag for a ‘03 KX250. I am throwing in the lot. Picture of everything (so far).

Dropped the asking price to $40 and updated the title to show the spark arrestor I found while cleaning out some cabinets.

I am interested in them. I can come to Alvord or Denton will bring cash. PM me info.
Louis

Back