• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale 2015 BMW R1200GSA 35Kmi $12,000 SOLD

Reaction score
Selling my 2015 BMW GS Adventure. Bike has always been garaged and sole use has been paved road distance touring in the US. Not ridden off-road.

Bike has all options available on Premium and touring packages except possibly anti-theft alarm. Does have the enduro pro plug, Nav 4 gps, LED headlight guard, Akrapovic exhaust, MRA X-Creen blade, Black Dog brake reservoir guard/BMW 12v plug. Original bike ergonomics suited me so no risers or peg lowering was needed. All three BMW alum cases are keyed to bike and extra key provided. One remote key.

New Yusa battery, Michelin 70/30 tires have probably 25% life remaining. No problem riding on them but would need to replace before any trip. All service intervals have been performed timely by BMW dealer in Austin. All warranty work (fork seals) has been performed. This bike has performed flawlessly, has had no major work needed/performed. All service records available. The original muffler provided, Acra installed at original purchase. I am the second owner; purchased with 6k miles on it. Clear Texas title in hand.

Asking $12,000. That is half way between trade-in and retail by both NADA and Kelly.

Bike is located in San Marcos, Tx (half way between Austin and San Antonio along 35). Can help with fly and ride.

If you want additional pictures or have questions, please PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_3116.JPG
    IMG_3116.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_3127.JPG
    IMG_3127.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_3160.JPG
    IMG_3160.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_3170.JPG
    IMG_3170.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 255
Nice bike! Unfortunately I'm selling my 2011 GSA at the moment, as I can no longer ride the tall bikes as easily as I could. I still get excited just seeing any GSA for sale, even the old R1150GSA's. Good luck with the sale.

Ok Texas is opening back up as is the rest of the country over the next few months. Buy this bike now and get her set up to suit you for that 2021 Spring/Summer ride about.

Don't make me but this blue lady on Craigslist.

Larry

Reactions: JMZ
Ok Texas is opening back up as is the rest of the country over the next few months. Buy this bike now and get her set up to suit you for that 2021 Spring/Summer ride about.

Don't make me but this blue lady on Craigslist.

Larry
This blue beast is making it's way to Dallas this Saturday...keeping it in the TWT family... :-)

This blue beast is making it's way to Dallas this Saturday...keeping it in the TWT family... :-)
That’s great. What type of riding do you plan on using it for? They seem like great touring bike as much or more than they are off road adventure IMO.

That’s great. What type of riding do you plan on using it for? They seem like great touring bike as much or more than they are off road adventure IMO.
Well I have a K1600GTL for any real touring! 5000 miles on her to Tail of the Dragon and to Buffalo to visit my granddaughter was a piece of cake! Guess I am thinking I could now go out with all my GSA friends now. Maybe try out some places out in Far East Texas now that I don't need to worry about my Ducati Multistrada off road. :-)

Back