• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Unlisted 2015 ktm

nacho_nate

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
2015 200xcw garage queen

excellent condition, never raced
clean title in hand
15.7 hours (only a couple of actual trail hours)
216 miles
new FMF Gnarly pipe
new FMF shorty silencer
original pipe and silencer
DID ERT non-o ring chain
manual and spare jets/needles included
carb is clean, new brass jets, new air filter etc
always stored with non ethanol fuel and run around the subdivision streets monthly to raise **** and keep the carb clean..

Nate
Katy, TX

IMG_1055.JPG

IMG_1056.JPG

IMG_1058.JPG

IMG_1059.JPG

IMG_1060.JPG

IMG_1062.JPG

IMG_1063 (1).JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

Last edited:
Beautiful bike Nate! From what I've read the 200 XCW is arguably the best "dirt bike" ever built.

I purchased a 2018 KTM 250 XCW from Nate ( long distance -- I live in Utah) and it was immaculate!!! Someone will be getting a beautiful machine.

Greg

I can sell this without the wheels, FMF stuff, and without forks, if you want to get the price down a bunch and you already have race parts or fancy wheels etc that you want to install anyway.

Nate

Last edited:
PS that ratio of forum supporters to total users is shocking (in a bad way)

Nacho if you decide to relist this I am very interested with cash in hand.
Howdy Ryan, I figured I would either put a few more hours on it this Spring before I sold it cheap, or maybe wait till Summer and try again for the $6k. I'm also tempted to go absurd and add billet triples, and Kashima coat the lower fork sliders or do WP cone valve forks... The bike is currently living the good life in my living room...

Attachments

• IMG_1423.JPG
    IMG_1423.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 124
Hi Scott. I used "unlisted" because I was trying to be brief in the subject line. What is the correct terminology? Thanks

No. You are fine. I was just curious.

PS that ratio of forum supporters to total users is shocking (in a bad way)

It has been that way for a LONG time. Users come and go even though the total number of registered users grows, but the actual number of forum supporters at any given time seems to stay pretty constant, around 140-150 at any moment in time.

Howdy Ryan, I figured I would either put a few more hours on it this Spring before I sold it cheap, or maybe wait till Summer and try again for the $6k. I'm also tempted to go absurd and add billet triples, and Kashima coat the lower fork sliders or do WP cone valve forks... The bike is currently living the good life in my living room...
She is certainly living the good life! Keep me in mind and let me know if you need to free up some living room space. I just sold a 701 and I’m looking to get back in the dirt on something I can take to HF and CTOR.

Back