• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2015 pie run schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
January 31st: Koffee Kup, Hico

February 28th: Chappell Hill Bakery and Deli, Chappell Hill

March 28th: The Switch café, Cool

April 25th: Beaches Café, Port Aransas

May 30th: Purple Pig Café, Flint

BONUS PIE! June 1st: Oark general Store, Oark Arkansas

June 27th: Murphy's steak house, Winchester/ La Grange

July 25th: County seat Restaurant, lampasas

August29th: Clear Springs Restaurant, Nacogdoches

September 26th: Sam's Restaurant, Fairfield

October 31st: Gristmill River Restaurant, Gruene/ New Braunfels ( the one with river in name down next to water tower, not one up on main road)

November 28th: Downtown café Thorndale

December 19th: Moosehead Café, Crockett

pie run map courtesy of jfink (Joe) (thanks Joe!!)
2015 pie run map

Last edited:
Looks like going to be ..... A GOOD YEAR FOR PIE RUNS. Good job Leon!!

NICE !

Signatures ???? We don't need no stinking signatures !!!!!

I think my DR400 would make it.....me riding to Arkansas. I'm not sure about my rear end.
Trailer, camp and ride in the dirt would be fine..

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will come along and make up one of those cool Google maps with all the destinations on it.

Thanks for picking Chappell Hill Leon....if you need any assistance from me let me know...im not a cool map maker though...sorry

If you go north or east from the Oark store, you might as well be off road.

Thanks for picking Chappell Hill Leon....if you need any assistance from me let me know...im not a cool map maker though...sorry

You basically volunteered to lead everyone on a ride from the camp grounds at Lake Somerville. ;) ...or after Pie.

try and hit chappel chill for a beverage, in washington north of chappel hill, on your loop around while you're at it on that pie run. ;-)

You basically volunteered to lead everyone on a ride from the camp grounds at Lake Somerville. ;) ...or after Pie.

I wish...my bet is that they take hwy 36 to hwy 290 and head straight there and miss the fun and exciting backroads that we go...its 20 minutes that way or an hour and a half the fun way...i hope some will go the fun way with us...

Sandfest is the same weekend as the pie run to Port A. Should be fun :)

Sandfest is the same weekend as the pie run to Port A. Should be fun :)

Good catch JMZ. Leon you might think about switching this one with another. All the cafes down there will most likely be jam packed. KP

focus frenzy [B said:
October 31st:[/B] Gristmill River Restaurant, Gruene/ New Braunfels ( the one with river in name down next to water tower, not one up on main road)

Leon, are you talking about the Grist Mill or Gruene River Grill? Grist Mill is behind Gruene Hall and under the water tower, Gruene River Grill is just to the east of Gruene hall about 300 yards both overlook the river

Good catch JMZ. Leon you might think about switching this one with another. All the cafes down there will most likely be jam packed. KP

What about eating in Aransas Pass , Rockport or Corpus , :huh: And then ride around the bay on the way home :eat3::shrug: Doesn't matter to me . My wife wants to go to Port A for sandfest anyway. :clap: But she wants it to be an all girls weekend :shock: :confused: :tears:................ OH well :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back