• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2016 bikes

were on a offroad fourm and ceebee was nice too share a link to new bikes.there my be some people on here that actually my bye a bike .:rider:

get it and i will gladly drive too dallas to help you start it when were going to ride it oops i mean when your going to LOL :rider:

garfey, my darn dogs don't know I'm retired! smh

I have always been a big Yamaha fan. And am so pumped to see them taking swings at KTM and offering "off-road" bikes other than just the WR's.

I've always loved the WR, but now to have options in both 2 & 4 stroke!!!

It amazes me that the other Jap manufactures are not catching on.

I have been saying for years that KTM caught the big 4 with their pants down. KTM offers a bike for every rider. The Jap manufactures think we only ride MX and are missing out on a HUGE market that KTM has now firmly controlling.

Now all I have to do is wait 5 years for these new bikes to be used, molested, and neglected bikes so I can afford one!!!!!

I have always been a big Yamaha fan. And am so pumped to see them taking swings at KTM and offering "off-road" bikes other than just the WR's.

I've always loved the WR, but now to have options in both 2 & 4 stroke!!!

It amazes me that the other Jap manufactures are not catching on.

I have been saying for years that KTM caught the big 4 with their pants down. KTM offers a bike for every rider. The Jap manufactures think we only ride MX and are missing out on a HUGE market that KTM has now firmly controlling.

Now all I have to do is wait 5 years for these new bikes to be used, molested, and neglected bikes so I can afford one!!!!!

I'm a solid KTM fan but still think this is great. It'll just make all bikes better. I agree, can't understand why the big 4 havn't got their act together before now.

I'm a solid KTM fan but still think this is great. It'll just make all bikes better. I agree, can't understand why the big 4 havn't got their act together before now.

I agree competition will keep everyone on their toes. Just got a copy of dirt rider and they have a "shoot-out" between the KTM 450 and the new Yamaha YZ450fx.

I haven't pooped enough to read the article yet, but should find some throne time soon:rofl::rofl:

I take Dirt Rider, guess my new issue isn't here, dang-it.

What month of DR?

Last edited:
Back