• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2016 BMW 1200RS

Hotboot

Forum Supporter
These are underrated jewels, optioned with the primo package this has you can ride hard with fast guys or eat miles in comfort. 25,000 on mine in 2 years and still a contender for best bike I've owned. Good luck Sir.

woodsguy

Forum Supporter
These are underrated jewels, optioned with the primo package this has you can ride hard with fast guys or eat miles in comfort. 25,000 on mine in 2 years and still a contender for best bike I've owned. Good luck Sir.
Thanks, reason for selling is not a bike issue but the need to clean up some finances. Unfortunately already sold my Vette and that hurt way more than I anticipated.:giveup:

woodsguy

Forum Supporter

woodsguy

Forum Supporter
Premium package, keyless remote, cruise, heated grips, luggage prep (no luggage), chin spoiler, stock chrome exhaust(option), navigation prep, BMW GPS, adjustable windshield, electric suspension, new rr tire mounted, have new front to mount.
Less than 7,000 miles.

Attachments

woodsguy

Forum Supporter
I still haven't sold this and really not even shared it since July, but still need to sell. 7500 I think on the milage, new tires. Still 6 months of warranty left.
14000??

Rsquared

Un-Supervised Slacker
Forum Supporter
That is one very nice bike with all the bells and whistles. At that price I doubt it'll be there very long...

I put Flattrack62’s 1200gs on consignment there last year. It sold in a week. I also put his 690R on consigment there, sold in 2 days.

Just sayin...

Hotboot

Forum Supporter
Mine just rolled through 29,000 miles with a young Triumph rider chasing us through some corners. I love the thing, zero mechanical issues. That's the best color, never to be produced again. Cornering ABS is a software update now too, never needed it.