• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2016 BMW 800 GS -- SOLD!! --

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan

17,000 miles, very good condition. Will have new tires as soon as I get time to mount, already have them. Just put new battery in. Gearing is one less on front sprocket. Had the touring windshield added when I bought it. Aftermarket skid plate. Will post better photos asap. Got a lot on my plate right now. Bike is financed with BMW, take a week to 10 days for title.
Pictures don't show new skid plate or obviously the new tires, lol.
7400 or a decent offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just dropped off at Cycle Shack on consignment. In Conroe. Needs tires and I have brand new big blocks if you want to go that route. I'll take 6600.

Is the bike in Huntsville

Is the bike in Huntsville

Ask for Keith

Last edited:

Just dropped off at Cycle Shack on consignment. In Conroe. Needs tires and I have brand new big blocks if you want to go that route. I'll take 6600.

That's by far the prettiest GS I've ever seen, of any size!

Awww, Heck.
If Rigid doesn't take it, I will.

Thanks, Dody. Just been PM-ing with Rob. It's a done deal soon as he finds out how the BMW finance folks want to do it. I do need to get out thataway but the creakies have leapt on me big time in the past few years and, well, sometimes it's just easier to stay in the chair.

Some fine looking rifles you posted. Waaay to pretty!

Always wishing the best for you, Big Man,

Thanks, Dody. Just been PM-ing with Rob. It's a done deal soon as he finds out how the BMW finance folks want to do it. I do need to get out thataway but the creakies have leapt on me big time in the past few years and, well, sometimes it's just easier to stay in the chair.

Some fine looking rifles you posted. Waaay to pretty!

Always wishing the best for you, Big Man,
Well I am having a camp out next weekend.

We leave them and just mark them as sold.

Back