• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: 2016 BMW R 1200 GS with accessories $14,500

Reaction score
First Name
Randy

Installed accessories:

ROX pivoting Bar Risers
SW-Motech lower crash bars
SW-Motech upper crashbars
SW-Motech On-Road Off-Road foot pegs with mounts
Smoke windscreen
Adapter for charging phone/accessories
Kick stand extended size plate

$21,200 Bike and close to a thousand $ in accessories

Asking price $14,500.00

2407 miles, well maintained, super clean, always garage kept. Email: randyhavel@yahoo.com - Phone: 512 571 2967 text or leave a message and I will respond as quickly as I can.

Last edited:
Per your pictures you have the Nav VI not the Nav V that you list in your options.

Price was incorrect, the correct price is now reflecting in the original post. $16,900.00

To off-set your reduction in price, yet still get more, why not sell me the Akrapovic Exhaust and the wool seat cover? I have the 2015 GSAdv.

Let me know if you are interested in any of the after market items, I will begin pulling those off the bike this week to sell separately.. prices to follow over the next couple of days..

Prices are FTF in or around Austin.. or will ship for exact shipping fees

Brooks Panniers left and right sides, Top box all with locks and mounting racks /$800

Givi XStream Tanklock 20L Tank bag w mount /$100

SW-Motech headlight guard / $75

Akrapovic Exhaust / $750

BMW Navi V / $650

Last edited:
New price to reflect removal of some accessories, now $14,500

Back