• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - 2017 Honda X ADV 750 - lower price!

Reaction score
I am selling a unique bike. It is a Honda X ADV 750. DCT and ABS are standard. The bike originally came from France and was first titled in Florida. A Honda X ADV 750 sells for about $13,500 in Europe. Mine also has an Akrapovic slip on which is about $800. It has a clean and clear Texas title. About 5,500 miles. Mileage will go up as I am still riding the bike. Bike is located in Houston.
This is unobtainium and yet you can get it serviced anywhere thanks to sharing the engine and transmission from the NC750X DCT.
Asking $9,990. No trades.

93319858_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.jpg

Last edited:
For those who are unfamiliar:

This Honda X-ADV 750 scooter Spanked the KTM 950 Super Enduro, KTM 790 Adventure R, Husky 701 Enduro, and BMW F 800GS and others in a 7000 km 14 stage race. Not the first time.

I’m drooling right now. I typically find Honda to be a very vanilla manufacturer, but it took some stones for them to produce this thing. It’s even more surprising that they not only made it look the part of an adventure scooter, but also made it capable of performing in that role.

Putting things in perspective: you can still buy a 2018 Honda NM4 from Honda. It retails at $11,299 (+ $380 for destination charge). The NM4 has the old(er) 700cc engine from the NC700X. Single disk brake, cheap suspension, lower specs... But Honda says, "Looking to stand out? Then look no further than the Honda NM4." The X ADV stands out plenty.

32525480_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.jpg

Very cool. I saw similar style bikes when I was in Italy and wondered what they were.

Good luck with the sale!

Lol. Sorry about that. Cool bike regardless!

I am selling a unique bike. It is a Honda X ADV 750. DCT and ABS are standard. The bike originally came from France and was first titled in Florida. A Honda X ADV 750 sells for about $13,500 in Europe. Mine also has an Akrapovic slip on which is about $800. It has a clean and clear Texas title. About 5,500 miles. Mileage will go up as I am still riding the bike. Bike is located in Houston.
This is unobtainium and yet you can get it serviced anywhere thanks to sharing the engine and transmission from the NC750X DCT.
Asking $9,990. No trades.

View attachment 239864
Is it still for sale

Or you may look at the date of the ad...

Anyway, I updated the thread title.

Back