• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale 2017 Husqvarna FE350S, street legal dual sport, Rekluse, FMF and tons more...

FiddyK

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
*** SOLD ***
I bought this beauty brand new in November of 2018, shortly after back surgery. I had great intentions of getting back into riding offroad. Unfortunately, as you can see by the miles/hours, that hasn't really happened. Currently has a little over 22 hours and 635 miles on her. I hate to see her sit around, only ridden thru the neighborhood to keep everything fresh. She has just about anything you would want to add to her for protection, reliability and performance. Has a radiator fan that is stock. I have every single OEM part that has been removed, and all of that will come with the sale. Includes the briefcase, toolkit, extra key, etc. I have a clear Texas title in my name, in hand. The plates stay with me.

Here's the list of goodies:

1. Street legal from the factory
2. FMF Factory 4.1 RCT Anodized Titanium Silencer with Carbon End Cap
3. Desmogged by dealer, after install of FMF, and reflashed
4. Rekluse EXP 3.0 Clutch
5. Polisport Clutch Cover Protector
6. Seat Concepts Seat
7. Cycra ProBend Hand Guards with Triple Clamp Mounts
8. DoubleTake Enduro Mirror
9. ProTaper Pillow Top Grips with Husqvarna donuts
10. EK Gold O-Ring Chain
11. SuperSprox rear sprocket
12. Husqvarna Slim Rear LED Taillight Kit (stock with blinkers comes with it, in perfect shape)
13. Enduro Engineering License Plate Holder
14. MOJO Anodidized Fork Bleeders
15. Polisport Swing Arm Protectors
16. Husqvarana Plastic Skid Plate
17. Obie Linkage Guard
18. Husqvarna Blue Anodized Shifter Tip
19. Twin Air Air Filter
20. Husqvarna Shock Spanner Wrench
21. STI Heavy Duty Tubes
22. Motion Pro LiteLoc Rim Locks, front and rear
23. Rear Tire - Kenda K760 Trakmaster II
24. Front Tire - Sedona MX907HP
25. Black spoke wraps (I noticed one was missing in the pics, so I have since replaced it)

Probably some things I'm missing. Asking $7,500 on here, more elsewhere. Located in Round Rock. If you wants pics or info of anything in particular, just let me know.

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg
IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Last edited:
If I had a buyer for my Sherco I'd be all over that, lol. Need a plated bike.
That's a beauty, should go quick.

Oh man it's exactly what I'm looking for but I'm still deciding if a new bike fits my priorities right now.

Edit: messaged

I have the '18 KTM version. Perfect bike for me. Love it.
I like that P3 exhaust guard, will have to get one.

FiddyK, my buddy Johnny just sent you a couple pms. He wants your bike. Vinny and I are in agreement he should buy it. We’re leaving for Colorado and Oregon next Friday and this will suit him perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Derek - just replied to your buddy.

JMZ - I normally like to jump 2.7 feet, but this bike has not seen that height...............

Just looked at this thread because I was going to give it a friendly bump for a buddy. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Back