• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7

Fox

First Name
Everett
Last Name
Fox
I'm somehow just now finding this thread - wait, I know how. I purposely avoid forums so I don't get immersed into wanting to ride all the time and spend all my money on parts and adventures. Curses. I've bamboozled myself.

Anyways, I can't do Wednesday nights as that is currently family dinner night at my mother's house in Sugar Land. One of these days I'll come say hi. Empanadas sound good right now... Yeah, it's 2:30 am. What?

Wyatt went down outside of Columbus today. I am st the hospital in Columbus waiting to see whets up . Went down in a turn on a county paved road got skinned up and cut left knee pretty good. I got his bike to house in the area with help from some locals in the area. They where a lot of help. One was a nurse the other a fireman. Will let you know more when I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Name
Wyatt
Last Name
Williams
Made it home with several bandages, several meds, and 4 stitches in left knee. Could have been much worse. ATGATT!

Many thanks for all your assistance Harold. Also appreciative of help from locals.

Not a problem, just glad you are ok. That is what friends do for each other you ate right the locals where awesome people. Would like to get them a little something for there help. Not sure what

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Diaz
Sorry Wyatt!
Hope it will not be very painful.

First Name
Al
Last Name
Spencer
It's a well known fact that KTM's enjoy the odd dirt nap every now and then....

Hope you are doing alright Wyatt

First Name
James
Last Name
Reed
Heal up Wyatt!

First Name
Wyatt
Last Name
Williams
Thanks guys! Moose is exactly right. Bike decided to jump sideways to take a nap in grass/dirt, but left me with forward motion on asphalt/gravel.

First Name
Al
Last Name
Spencer
Are you going to bike night this week....I might want to sign the cast or salt the wound or something:rofl:

First Name
Wyatt
Last Name
Williams
Are you going to bike night this week....I might want to sign the cast or salt the wound or something:rofl:
No cast, thankfully. Leave your salt at home and come join us if you can. I plan to be there.

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Diaz
Don't think I will make it, but would be interested in getting a medical update and the result of the accident investigation.

First Name
Bob
Last Name
Krzeszkiewicz
Will be there tonight. Hopefully it won't take near as long as it did last week.:thumbd:

First Name
James
Last Name
Reed
I'll be the first to say I'm not going to make it. It's supposed to be 44 degrees when I wake up.

First Name
Wyatt
Last Name
Williams
I can make it tonight. Who else? We are lacking usual excuses from no shows, and no comments from Camilo for a while either.

First Name
James
Last Name
Reed
I'm out under the weather.

First Name
James
Last Name
Reed
I'll try to make it.

First Name
Wyatt
Last Name
Williams
In the spirit of the previous posters, I will try to make it. I plan to make it. No promises, though.

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Diaz
They will run out of empanadas is half show up!

First Name
Bob
Last Name
Krzeszkiewicz
We might be the only 2 there, Dennis. Everyone else will probably be watching the Astros lose game 2.:duck:

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Diaz
I can't make it tonight. Not related to the Astros.
They had the game playing at Marini's last week I believe.
I was waiting for the Master of Excuses to post my response.
I do not watch TV.
Maybe I will see the others tonight.

First Name
Ali
Last Name
Iqbal
its been ages, sold my bikes but thinking bout picking up a CRF250l Rally? do y'all still meet?
also need to hit up Donnie to see about dual sport trips? I miss you all.... hopefully I will sync-up at some point...

First Name
Wyatt
Last Name
Williams
its been ages, sold my bikes but thinking bout picking up a CRF250l Rally? do y'all still meet?
also need to hit up Donnie to see about dual sport trips? I miss you all.... hopefully I will sync-up at some point...
Hey Ali, we've missed you too. Been a year or two since you dropped by late one Wednesday and visited with me and Bob.

We still meet most Wednesdays. You just need to see if anybody posts up. Since nobody has for tonight, I guess there are plans to watch the ball game elsewhere.

Hope to see ya' soon...