• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale 2017 Kawasaki Versys-X 300 - SOLD

But you can still do "Adventure Heavy" or "Adventure Medium" trips?
Well we kinda did the ”Adventure Heavy” for about 10 years with the “Trippin Connies“ and decided to do something different with the little Versys but only got to do one. Last 2 years we didn’t go anywhere with the Covid crud and now his girls, my granddaughters, have him tied up with sports.

Well we kinda did the ”Adventure Heavy” for about 10 years with the “Trippin Connies“ and decided to do something different with the little Versys but only got to do one. Last 2 years we didn’t go anywhere with the Covid crud and now his girls, my granddaughters, have him tied up with sports.
Kids have a reputation of being a time sink, but worth it!

Parents are a time sink too!

I am glad you guys got the chance to experience these rides together. Most family's never get the chance of take the time.

Kids have a reputation of being a time sink, but worth it!

Parents are a time sink too!

I am glad you guys got the chance to experience these rides together. Most family's never get the chance of take the time.
Yep, I will always treasure those trips and the time with my sons. Hope you have plenty of miles and smiles on the little V.

Back