• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale 2017 Kawasaki Versys-X 300 - SOLD

I really don't understand why this beauty is still available.
- Nice Bike super clean
- Nice addition parts
- Price:thumb:

Labor Day Weekend sale - $3,750

:eek2:

:headbang:

:mrgreen:

Someone is going to get a really good deal here. This will be the lowest I go with the bike as is. If it doesn't sell, I have to take accessories off to lower the price more, starting with the tank bag setup and skid plate.

Really interested in this bike

I would have no use for the tank bag, they get in my way. What would be the price without the tank bag if you are willing to separate.

This bike looks fresh off the showroom floor! That's a good looking bike and a steal at that price.

So, are you doing a Fly 'n' Ride?
Unable to do that at this time, so I will trailer it back to FL.

I work from home, so I have virtual meetings I have to attend enroute.

And it is a different type of motorcycle than I am used to riding. I prefer to not get acclimated on a speed run back!

I know, lame excuses! šŸ˜

Last edited:
Well this kinda makes it official. No more ā€œAdventure Litesā€ trips for me. 2 of the 3 bikes will now be gone. Great little machines. šŸ˜¢

Back