• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD 2017 KTM 1290 Super Adventure R $10,500

I have another reason that I am glad you pulled it off the market, I would hate to have to find a new home for my beloved 990. :) I think that 690 is fantastic, I just don't think it would replace the 1290. Just sayin ...

My current DL1000 Adventure is a 2014. Now I don't do single track but ride some gravel roads and this bike has never took a dirt nap. When a Texan starts a sentence with, This is the truth and I'm not lying, put your pant legs in your boots. :lol2:
Great looking 1290 at a great price.

Last edited:
SOLD on CycleTrader. I posted it Saturday and in the first 12 hours had 3 offers. Two from California and one from NC. Guy flew down and picked it up today. Sad to see it go to a non-TWT as it was a great bike and I had a $500 TWT donation incentive.
Now I’m a one bike man with the KTM 690. Still full of orange koolaid.
Thank you Scott for allowing us to post our items on this site. I’ll continue to be a forum supporter foreeevveeer.

Back