• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD

PJ

Reaction score
Haven't been riding much. Having a baby in May. Likely won't be doing any riding that requires a license plate for at least a year after that.

Time to sell my low milage, low hour KTM. Purchased new from Munn.

Munn did the desmog and tune.
Scott's stabilizer and a Montana mount.

I have two keys, manual,spare fuel pump and filter. I also have the stock mirrors. Inspection good through next February and new rear tire.

I also gave it an antigravity battery and tender. They say this is the last battery you’ll ever need.

Motul oil changes. Minor scuffs on rear plastics from wolfmans.
a55e99104a9729c6a3910ecd49be6996.jpg
e9caf5581df47de78bf576c06de8a66a.jpg
4dac91e001d88af9f99e1efbfb8a0e9d.jpg
ed8e3275cc157c3c7f0ae6c10aa70887.jpg
5d3e4935d0a65feb5b1ce7e867af50f9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ill take off $500 for ya’ll. Probably should have done that to start. $8000

Also thinking it might be tough to sell a bike during a pandemic.........

Last edited:
If anyone is feeling guilty about taking government checks I am willing to help.

PJ...Congratulations!!!

Reactions: PJ
Almost making me sell my 300! I sort of want a plated dirt bike.

Almost making me sell my 300! I sort of want a plated dirt bike.
I love mine. Really great bike for trail riding or what we do in Arkansas.

The one you test rode for me is even better now after desmog and a tuner. It rips.

This one is already desmogged. If he was at 6500 a month ago when I was buying, I'd have bought it. It's a better deal than the one I bought and that was a pretty good deal IMO.

I love mine. Really great bike for trail riding or what we do in Arkansas.

The one you test rode for me is even better now after desmog and a tuner. It rips.

This one is already desmogged. If he was at 6500 a month ago when I was buying, I'd have bought it. It's a better deal than the one I bought and that was a pretty good deal IMO.
Well, I need to sell the 300 or trade it even with someone! Have a 690 wanted to trade, but then I wouldn't have a "real" trail bike. And I love this 300, best dirt bike I've had. Just wanting a plated 4 stroke a little. No biggie.

Well, I need to sell the 300 or trade it even with someone! Have a 690 wanted to trade, but then I wouldn't have a "real" trail bike. And I love this 300, best dirt bike I've had. Just wanting a plated 4 stroke a little. No biggie.
Yeah. Don't sell the 300. The 500 is a great bike when it opens up a bit but it will wear you out in tight woods. The 300 is way better for tight and technical stuff.

Now...a 500 with a seat concepts seat can do most everything a 690 can do except it requires more frequent oil changes.

I might have bought this one at this price too when I was buying a month ago but I got me a sweet 690 instead, it's all good

That's a pretty good deal. I love mine. I just put the Rekluse on it so now it is my street/woods weapon. It's a blast in the forest, or anywhere else for that matter.

Well......I took the 500 out yesterday. And for this price, i think i might as well keep it!

I’d also feel like a poser if i was on this forum WITHOUT two wheels. : )
It really is an awesome bike. I bought a 2015 450XCF before my 2017 500EXC and thought it wouldn't be much difference but the '17 500E is just better. Suspension is better, power delivery is smoother. It's nimble.

I really love mine.

Glad you are keeping it.

Wrong time for me... especially with the state of the economy. Trust me... if it was any other time, I'd have seriously be all over this. Even talked to @2WheelNut about it, and he has a tendancy to sway me into buying things like this. ;)

Glad you are keeping it and removing the temptation for me. Maybe the end of the summer will be different or maybe the start of the next season. In the meantime... go ride and enjoy it! :)

Back