• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2018 CDR take 2

Vinny, do you mean St Anthony summit hospital in Frisco?

Gary

Yes. Its not really in Frisco ( between Frisco and Breck)

We worked there for a bit a few years back. Good people.

It just wasn't meant to be. Will make the next time all the more sweeter. Feel sorry for the arm, hope the pain is under control, ouch.

I hope Rebecca is feeling better. I honestly think she may have broken
the arm just to take pity on you and all your tire punctures:trust: I mean
once one of your kids thinks about seeing a parent dance around naked
they will do almost anything to avoid that

Have a safe trip home Gary

Last edited:
I'm sure am sorry to hear that. It'll be here next year though. Hope she heals up quick.

So sorry to hear. Our group is done too. One of our riders caught a rut yesterday on a very narrow and badly rutted trail. Broke 2 ribs, 5% collapsed lung, sprained shoulder and hip. Took us nearly 4 hours to get him off the mountain with the help of a rancher with an atv. You're the only one left triman, be careful.

So sorry to hear. Our group is done too. One of our riders caught a rut yesterday on a very narrow and badly rutted trail. Broke 2 ribs, 5% collapsed lung, sprained shoulder and hip. Took us nearly 4 hours to get him off the mountain with the help of a rancher with an atv. You're the only one left triman, be careful.

Ouch. Hate to hear of anyone getting hurt having fun riding.

I'll try to make it scratch free. I'm in Helena tonight. Got a room to wash clothes, me and get a good night's sleep.

Ouch. Hate to hear of anyone getting hurt having fun riding.

I'll try to make it scratch free. I'm in Helena tonight. Got a room to wash clothes, me and get a good night's sleep.

With all the goings on, be careful. Texas wants you home.

Man I hate that it ended like this. Tell Rebecca to take care of that arm and heal up. Next summer will be here before you know it.

bummer for your trip and Rebecca's arm, at least Rebecca will be able to tell this great story for years to come.

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T / C738T) using Tapatalk

I am hoping so!! Still in tremendous discomfort, but time heals all!! ��

Well I made it back and one thing I learned is I'm going to spend my summers in Montana when I retire. The last six or seven hours of the ride today was a hundred plus and 6 days ago I was making a Snowman. I want to go back already.

So very late to the party and was enjoying everyone's fun! Right up until that last bit.

Triman, glad you made it back in time to melt! TxTiger, super ouch for friend's busted up ribs and all the other bits n' pieces.

Gary, ever since I met you and Sylvie at Cycle Center that night, I've imagined how fun it must be to ride in your company. And the pictures looked exactly like that!!! Except for that last part. I do hope Rebecca is feeling a whole lot better and her arm is healing at super-young-person speed. I expect she'll want to go have more family fun like this as soon as she can!

Cheers all the way around to everyone who adventures on. Thanks for taking me along (virtually speaking)!

Back