• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 2018 CRF250L Rally sold

Karlb

Reaction score
626 miles on the clock, had its first oil filter change, 3/4 inch bar risers rear rack both 13 tooth and 14 tooth front sprockets with the bike (13 currently on it). Under warranty till sept 2020.
4000 or offer. More pictures coming.

Last edited:
I rode Jarrett's a couple of weeks ago when I went over to ride his 390 Duke. While I really enjoyed the Duke I came away more impressed / surprised with his Rally. I'd never ridden either before. Jarrett had his resprung but other than that it was stock. The bike feels so much more substantial than a 250 should and was better than I thought it would be. GLWS.

Karlb is a personal friend and this bike is in near new condition. A great deal for someone.

Looked at one of these Saturday at Mancuso . Just curious what don’t you like about it ?

The Swm looks amazing..... I rode a Husqvarna 610 back in 2011 and loved it.

Back