• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2018 Houston Distinguished Gentlemen

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2744[8805].jpg
    IMG_2744[8805].jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 178
That's a cause near & dear to my heart. This event raised well over $1M nationally last year.

On that same day, Sept. 30, there are rides in all major cities throughout the world -- there are Distinguished Gentlemen Rides planned for San Antonio, Dallas, and Austin.

www.gentlemansride.com

This'll be the first time I've participated in one, but I know from past years that it's fun just to see the vintage bikes people bring out to ride, and the fancy clothes they wear, which is part of the idea.

Done. Thanks for participating in this. PS - cool Beemer. Are the little cherubs in the picture going to be riding with you?

That photo was from a past Halloween, I think I recall ... and we were seeing how many of the grandkids could fit, to press the bike into service as a Trick-Or-Treat Neighborhood Assault Vehicle ... after this proof-of-concept ride pictured here, costumes were donned, and we deployed ...

Back