• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk

Scott

Reaction score
I special ordered this Jeep and purchased it March, 2018. It is great, but I didn't realize how much I would miss having a truck.

I have purchased a truck and would like to sell the Jeep.

It has 11,722 miles.

It is all wheel drive and has the 707HP Hellcat engine.

Loaded with everything Jeep offers except sunroof and DVD:

Engine: 6.2L Supercharged HEMI V8 SRT, Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic (8HP95), IVORY 3-COAT, TIRES: P295/45ZR20 BSW, WHEELS: 20 X 10 FORGED POLISHED FACE, SEPIA/BLACK SUEDE/NAPPA PERFORMANCE SEATS, HIGH PERFORMANCE AUDIO: 19 Speakers High Performance Audio 825 Watt Amplifier, TRAILER TOW GROUP IV: 7 & 4 Pin Wiring Harness, Class IV Receiver Hitch, ENGINE BLOCK HEATER, Four Wheel Drive, Active Suspension, Power Steering, ABS, 6 PISTON FRONT & 4 PISTON REAR BREMBO 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Brake Assist, Limited Slip Differential, Heated, Power, Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors, Rear Defrost, Privacy Glass, Rain Sensing Wipers, Rear Spoiler, Power Liftgate, Power Door Locks, Daytime Running Lights,HID headlights, Automatic Headlights, Headlights-Auto-Leveling, AM/FM HD Radio, Back-Up Camera, Navigation System, Satellite Radio, Bluetooth Connection, MP3 Player, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Auxiliary Audio Input, Power Driver & Passenger Seat, Mirror Memory, Driver Adjustable Lumbar, Seat Memory, Heated Front Seats, Cooled Front Seats, Passenger Adjustable Lumbar, Pass-Through Rear Seat, Heated Rear Seats, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Trip Computer, Power Windows, WiFi Hotspot, Leather Heated Steering Wheel, Keyless Entry, Keyless Start, Universal Garage Door Opener, Adaptive Cruise Control, Climate Control, Multi-Zone A/C, Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror, Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror, Floor Mats, Cargo Shade, Remote Engine Start, Smart Device Integration, Security System, Engine Immobilizer, Traction Control, Stability Control, Front Side Air Bag, Telematics, Automatic Parking, Blind Spot Monitor, Lane Departure Warning,Lane Keeping Assist,Tire Pressure Monitor,Front, Side, & Knee Air Bags

$76,491

SCOTT (936) 320-3899

ZW7BINV.jpg

UXGDQJt.jpg

Nice. I loose my mind in the SRT8 Charger, I shouldn't be allowed a Hellcat anything.

With all wheel drive, the weight of an SUV, and (I’m assuming) traction control I doubt it is a problem at all.

Yes, the all wheel drive really helps it get the power to the ground. I never drag raced it (street or track) but I did try a quite a few 0-60 timed runs. It handled the power with minimal wheel spin.

KvLw814.jpg

Nice. I loose my mind in the SRT8 Charger, I shouldn't be allowed a Hellcat anything.

I recently rode in a Challenger Hellcat that was not stock. It was INSANE... It could literally annihilate the rear tires even in 4th and 5th gear.

I have a 700+ HP Challenger. It's a 2009 with a crate engine. Totally impractical and yet perfect.

I'd love a Track Hawk.....just don't have that amount available at present.

Someone will get an awesome ride.

GLWS

I recently rode in a Challenger Hellcat that was not stock. It was INSANE... It could literally annihilate the rear tires even in 4th and 5th gear.
That's crazy. But totally grin worthy.
Probably the hard part about owning a performance machine is finding the outlets to let it loose without getting in trouble. And keeping it in tires.

I have a 700+ HP Challenger. It's a 2009 with a crate engine. Totally impractical and yet perfect.

I'd love a Track Hawk.....just don't have that amount available at present.

Someone will get an awesome ride.

GLWS

Same. All want, no wampum. I love my Grand Cherokees, tho- I'm on my second, the first one had a 4.7l V8, this one has the 5.7l Hemi V8.

Good luck with the sale, someone's going to be smiling a lot after they buy it.

Lol. It wasn't really an albatross... I will definitely miss it. I was hoping it would perform the function of a fast car and the utility of a truck. It did with the exception of being able to throw things like gas cans and other items that do much better in an open air truck bed. In the end I just missed the utility of having a truck.

Back