• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2018 Katy Bike Night

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
Regrettably gotta bail. 6 weeks of fluid in my lungs so doc told me to stay home in a bubble.
Get well soon Bob.
You probably will not be missed at the empanadas, since no one shows up!
:)

I should be able to go as i'm off Thursday for minor dental work . Work with loss of two people has been far to busy to make it in months .

Watching weather currently . Not really wanting to go out in weather , and not feeling the whole 4 wheel thing after 275 miles today in Houston traffic .

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
Never seen so many pre empt excuses in a long time.
:eek:

Was going to post up for the first meet in a whole month. But, I'll be at Halliburton this eve.

Maybe next week will be good and hopefully the tropical storms brewing will cool off H-town.

Well, 1 month has gone by since we all met up. It's 3 degrees cooler now so it's time to start meeting up again... unless we'll need a boat next week.

Yes, it is Wednesday today. Looking like good weather finally. I'll be first to say I'm "in" for tonight. Next....

If I’m in town I’ll try harder than last week to make it. I’ll probably be in the Denver area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
I have Wednesday anxiety...
Who will be there tomorrow?

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
Camilo, Chris, do you know if anyone is coming tonight? Would be great to meet some riders over yonder..
Gerhart:
When someone is coming, they clearly post. Others post excuses, so I doubt anyone will show up tonight.

Camilo, Chris, do you know if anyone is coming tonight? Would be great to meet some riders over yonder..
Typically, I would be happy to show up and meet you. However, I will be at Astros game tonight. Last week we had six people, and this week it looks like none. How does next week look for you? I should be around next week, and weather may even be better.

Thanks Wyatt. I'll be doing the Roll the Bones Adventure ride North of Dallas next week - will be gone by Thursday. Maybe week after.

Looks like nasty weather for bike night.

I normally wouldn't mind, since it isn't very often I have the opportunity to wear my 4 season touring gear, but I'd probably be the only one there. We'll just see if next week looks better.

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
Looks like nasty weather for bike night.

I normally wouldn't mind, since it isn't very often I have the opportunity to wear my 4 season touring gear, but I'd probably be the only one there. We'll just see if next week looks better.
This is 'next week', how does it look?

Tornado watch at the moment. Been raining off and on. Heavy rain forecast for later.

Hmmm, maybe "next week"...
Agreed. We got "Buddy" fixed on Monday, so I am keeping him at the house a bit longer to stay clean while he heals. So I am going to be home with him. He's doing well though. Took his last pain med today.