• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2018 Katy Bike Night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly, but I doubt I could get out there. We have Turkey Day company coming to my house so I need to help clean house and bathe the dog. If work lets out early, I could get the dog bathed at least, then go for empanadas. I'll know more later.

It's not that far of a drive or ride and looks like the weather might be nice this week.
It would have to be a drive as the rides are all in storage and have not been started or rode in several years. :doh:

I’m going to try and make it. Not sure on the number of wheels yet,4, 3 or 2.

I’m going to try and make it. Not sure on the number of wheels yet,4, 3 or 2.

Me too but I'll be in 4 wheels. Road to and from the house still torn up too much to risk at night.

I'm in for tonight. Need some social time. Not sure if I should bring the dog I'm fostering or not. We'd have to eat outside. Don't know how others would feel about that.

It would have to be a drive as the rides are all in storage and have not been started or rode in several years. :doh:

I wouldn't let that stop you. For the most part, it's been "Katy Car Night" the last few years. The more the merrier.

Starting to look like a crowd. Save some empanadas for me, as I plan to be there too.

Where have I been all day... and all the action here!
This thread is only missing Chris (Dirtrideroader) aka Perma-Excuse

:rider:

Anyone up for it? I can make it if there's interest.

Only 2 Wednesdays left in 2018.
Nominations being taken for:

- Most attendances
- Most excuses

The thing about being an underachiever is that it's real easy to do better.;-)

Are you going to start a new thread for 2019?

If so, after you create the thread, open it to view your post and then look in the upper right corner of the post near where it says "Watch". To the right of that is a few dots and a drop down arrow. Click on that and look for the Calendar Menu option. You can then add your bike night as a weekly recurring event and it will link back to the first post in your thread. So make that first post more of an introduction post rather than a week specific location post.

It is time to start the 2019 thread or threat...

Back