• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2018 TORCS

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Locations later

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1515468630805.jpg
    FB_IMG_1515468630805.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 328
Here are the TORCS Race Dates for 2018..

Round 1 - Jan 27
(rain date) - Feb 3
Round 2 - Feb 17
(rain date) - Mar 3
Round 3 - Mar 24
Round 4 - Apr 14
(rain date) - Apr 28
Round 5 - May 19
(rain date) - June 2
Round 6 - June 23
(rain date) - June 30
Round 7 - Sept 8
(rain date) - Sept 15
Round 8 - Oct 6
(rain date) - Oct 13
Round 9 - Nov 3
(rain date) - Nov 10
Round 10 - Dec 1
(rain date) - Dec 8

Little cleaner to read.

Round 1 - Jan 27 : Revs; Bikes and SXS
(rain date) - Feb 3
Round 2 - Feb 17 : Knesek Ranch, Rockdale; Bikes and SXS
(rain date) - Mar 3
Round 3 - Mar 24 : Zars Ranch, Floresville; Bikes Only
Round 4 - Apr 14 : TBA
(rain date) - Apr 28
Round 5 - May 19 : Goertz Ranch, Rockne; Bikes and SXS
(rain date) - June 2
Round 6 - June 23 : TBA
(rain date) - June 30
Round 7 - Sept 8 : Coushatte Ranch, Bellville
(rain date) - Sept 15
Round 8 - Oct 6 : Spoaks MX, Lockhart; Bikes and SXS
(rain date) - Oct 13
Round 9 - Nov 3 : Rally Ranch, Dale; Bikes and SXS
(rain date) - Nov 10
Round 10 - Dec 1 : TBA; Bikes and SXS
(rain date) - Dec 8

Don't see Sterling Ranch yet???? If that doesn't happen it's basically a Bastrop race series, not good for us Houston gents.

Don't see Sterling Ranch yet???? If that doesn't happen it's basically a Bastrop race series, not good for us Houston gents.

For us in the Beaumont area long drives are just SOP. Enduros 8-11 hrs typically. We have two defunct golf courses in our area that would make awesome HS sites but the TORCS mgt says they can't get the Austin core group to travel much or they whine and stay home.

I am bringing my toy hauler over there should have a spot to sleep on the bench bed if you want to stay over night.

But by gosh they will ride any distance to take a picture of and eat a giant chicken fry, (just kidding, sort of). :lol2:

True but they're riding a bike that distance instead of hauling one. Big enjoyment difference if you plan your route well.

Yes absolutely. I was trying to make a back-handed comment more about us dirt bike riders (me included).

I know. Lol
Myself I have no problem hauling the bike a good distance. I go farther buying and picking up bikes. My problem is being a cheapskate. Very hard for me to part with $50+ for fees and/or membership to race. But for racing the enduros and hare scrambles are probably the best bang for your buck. At least you get to ride for an hour or more unlike MX which gets you practice laps and 2 or 3 short motos.

Back