• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD 2019 Black Series Dominator for sale

Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hughes
So it's been a while, but I still come and look. After moving to Beeville I got into surf fishing pretty big. After my son got out of the Marines I bought this camper so we could go. Well, you know what they say, never buy something in hopes someone else will do something. After I bought it he moved to Austin and then VEGAS! LOL, I knew better but bought it anyway. I've had it for about 2 yrs and I just don't use it enough. And now I want a so I can go visit him. I drove the truck for New Years to see him and it just cost too much. So if I sell the trailer, I'm going to trade the truck in for the new Toyota GR Corolla. It won't get me where the truck does, but the 300hp AWD will get me down the beach and still double the mpg of the truck.

SO! That's the only reason for selling the trailer. I just installed two new Renogy AGM 100ah batteries. It has all of the annex panels including the restroom part. I personally haven't used all of them. I use the top and one side when camping. It also comes with a new tent canvas that's still wrapped in plastic. So it'll be good to go for yrs to come. This thing comes complete and ready to go. 2 large propane tanks. I haven't used them. The guy I bought it from said he reworked the lines and I haven't taken the time to test his work. I just use my coleman cooker. It's got a 3 burner top, a 30 gal freshwater tank. Onboard charging system. It's prewired for solar. Again, it comes ready. Full kitchen with dishes and pans and utensils.

Stan, sales manager at Explorer USA in CC said the value is at 15 retail, 12, trade in. I'm asking 13.5 OBO. If I get the 13.5 I'll give you the geni and 12v fridge freezer that I use when I'm camping in it.

For pictures, is it okay to put the CL link? If not I'll copy them to here. In the photos on CL, I didn't set it up all the way as I was installing the batteries and figured I'd do some cleaning too as I'll be using it on June 4 when the family comes down. So it looks frumpy, but as you can see in the added pics, when set up right, it looks a lot better.

Attachments

• trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 222
  • trailer 2.jpg
    trailer 2.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 232
  • Beach.jpg
    Beach.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 223
  • Lake Cado.jpg
    Lake Cado.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 235
  • beach 2.jpg
    beach 2.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 228
  • beach 3.jpg
    beach 3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 230
  • beach 4.jpg
    beach 4.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Cool rig, and this may be a stupid question... but I'm assuming it doesn't have AC?
No, no ac or potty. BUT, the last owner built a folding shelf to old a small window unit on the rack. I never tried it. There's a side room for a porta-potty.

Hey I bet on the beach no AC isn't a big deal.... but you go inland and no sea breeze.... well you get what I'm saying..LOL

Still a cool looking rig,

Hey I bet on the beach no AC isn't a big deal.... but you go inland and no sea breeze.... well you get what I'm saying..LOL

Still a cool looking rig,
Not at all. Any military guy (well OLDER guy) that used a GP tent can tell you it's not bad. Same material. The one pic with the trees is a Caddo lake. Which by the way is a beautiful place. Spent 3 days there kayaking last Aug.

Not at all. Any military guy (well OLDER guy) that used a GP tent can tell you it's not bad. Same material. The one pic with the trees is a Caddo lake. Which by the way is a beautiful place. Spent 3 days there kayaking last Aug.
Slept more times in GP tents than I like to admit in USMC. But that's some robust material.

Yea, I'm still here. Kind of hate that I sold the bike, but the roads are just no fun down here. BUT, if I sell the trailer I'll be trading the truck for a car and buying another bike.

Good news let us know what you get. What are you leaning towards buying?

Good news let us know what you get. What are you leaning towards buying?
If I go the adv route, I really want to go GS. But more than likely I'm wanting a Street Glide. There's not much dirt around here. It's just hrs off hardball and it's bla. So getting something to commute to work and back and maybe for longer trips. Plus I've never had one.

If I go the adv route, I really want to go GS. But more than likely I'm wanting a Street Glide. There's not much dirt around here. It's just hrs off hardball and it's bla. So getting something to commute to work and back and maybe for longer trips. Plus I've never had one.
Post up when you get back on two wheels.

Don't be afraid to make an offer. Gas is coming down, but I want to get ready for that new Toyota GR Corolla!!!

Congrats. What's next?
Don't know yet. I'm waiting to hear what the VA is going to rate me at. From my past work as a veterans counselor, it should be 100% and if so that changes the pool of options. But I still might not buy a bike yet. I've got 4 yrs to retire and can buy 3 years of state time for 55k. I have some military time I can buy and it's supposed to be cheaper. VA owes me some back pay and that could end up being 45k. I may just save it all and buy enough that I can retire this yr. If so, I'll be moving to Vegas with my son. Things are starting to fall about now and I need to make sure someone's around when things go out.

However, I have been known to not think smart and come home with bikes, cars, campers, guns lol.

Don't know yet. I'm waiting to hear what the VA is going to rate me at. From my past work as a veterans counselor, it should be 100% and if so that changes the pool of options. But I still might not buy a bike yet. I've got 4 yrs to retire and can buy 3 years of state time for 55k. I have some military time I can buy and it's supposed to be cheaper. VA owes me some back pay and that could end up being 45k. I may just save it all and buy enough that I can retire this yr. If so, I'll be moving to Vegas with my son. Things are starting to fall about now and I need to make sure someone's around when things go out.

However, I have been known to not think smart and come home with bikes, cars, campers, guns lol.
Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Wish you the best of luck. Should be plenty of bikes in the Vegas area.:deal:

Back