• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2019 Fall Rally - Eureka Springs - October 10-13

Have a safe and fun weekend. I sure wish I was going, regardless of the weather...

Just made it in. Heading out to get some provisions and then dinner. Who else is here?

We're settled in and relaxing for the evening. We're going to sit out on our balcony and enjoy some tasty beverages for a little while. Come on over and join. Room 301. Door's unlocked.

We're settled in and relaxing for the evening. We're going to sit out on our balcony and enjoy some tasty beverages for a little while. Come on over and join. Room 301. Door's unlocked.
3 of our 4 are in
We are going to meet at about 9 head out for breakfast with our wives and wait for our 4th wheel to get here.
going to head out at noonish
All klr650s btw
Got a forest road laid out. 1410 to 1463 not sure how that will work with the rain. Might head to the beginning and see how it looks.
if someone has been down that dirt feel free to remind us if we have lost our minds.
don’t wait on us if you’re headed out. Just wanted to check in we'll see some of you guys around. Say hey then.

Sounds good JD. Good luck on those forest roads!

A few of us are going to Mud Street Cafe at 8am. Any and all are welcome to join.

Rain is supposed to start letting up at 9ish so we'll come back to the hotel and hopefully get ready to ride.

Last edited:
Sounds good JD. Good luck on those forest roads!

A few of us are going to Mud Street Cafe at 8am. Any and all are welcome to join.

Rain is supposed to start letting up at 9ish so we'll come back to the hotel and hopefully get ready to ride.
I hear ya on the forest roads. Might just be a pipe dream

It's cold but no wet stuff is falling at the moment. Weather app is calling for one more shower at about 9. We'll see if that pans out. Shooting kickstands up at 10.

It's cold and rainy in DFW this morning, just in case you were wondering.

Not missing anything by not being here :)

Late, cold, wet start, but we got out there and found some excellent Twisties! Thanks for riding with me guys!

Room 301 is open for pre dinner dinner drinks.

Guys, I also need a final head count for dinner tonight. Please sound off here and let me know if you're coming.

I see 4, count em 4, very clean KLRs. Those don’t look they hit any dirt/mud today. Where’s the evidence?

I’ll add those are sharp looking bikes, as is the Jeep.

Great time at dinner tonight! Thanks to all for coming.

Did we mention we got a little rain up here?

IMG_20191011_121937.jpg

Breakfast at Mertie Mae's at 8, then back to the hotel to gear up. We're doing a little more leisurely pace today, with a few more stops to smell the roses. It's quite cold this morning so we'll delay the start a little, say 10am. Meet in the Bavarian Inn parking lot if you want to join.

Me too, just now. Took part of the Pig Trail back. Man was it cold.:eek:

Back