• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2019 Fall Rally - Eureka Springs - October 10-13

I'm In. Single queen reserved. So get there Thursday, Friday - Saturday the ride day's? Leave Sunday.
Dinner - yes
No duck for me

I will most likely trailer again this year, because I like to have a trailer at the hotel to use for bike recovery in the event of a breakdown or crash. If I can get the same trailer I had last year it holds 2 bikes so I'll have a spot available to anyone who wants it.
I've got a trailer as well that holds two bikes. I plan on hauling in this year if I can make it.

If we got really creative, there might be room for a third in the back.

I'm In. Single queen reserved. So get there Thursday, Friday - Saturday the ride day's? Leave Sunday.
Dinner - yes
No duck for me

Yes to all. Group dinner is Friday night.

Glad to have you on board!

Reminder to those undecided: the hotel will release our unreserved rooms on September 7.

Last year was a bunch o fun....even in the rain & Id really like ta go again this year... But Ive got a bigger trip to Barber planned for early Oct

Depending on timing... I could possibly swing thru NW AR on the way back tho.

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

I'm in, just booked a single queen room with Joanne, ready to ride and hope we don't get the rain like last year.

Thanks for putting this together Wayne.

I've got a trailer as well that holds two bikes. I plan on hauling in this year if I can make it.

If we got really creative, there might be room for a third in the back.

Very interested, let me know if you're going.

My GF decided to join me so I booked the single queen room. @pacman Do you 2up with Ms Pacman? My GF is not sure if she will 2up but if she does I will ride slower.

We're up for dinner. No ducks for us.

My GF decided to join me so I booked the single queen room. @pacman Do you 2up with Ms Pacman? My GF is not sure if she will 2up but if she does I will ride slower.

We're up for dinner. No ducks for us.

Glad to hear you're coming!

Unfortunately, Ms Pacman will not ride. Once our last kiddo is out of high school she'll ride again - 3 years to go. She'll be hanging out in Eureka Springs doing whatever damage she can to our bank account. ;)

Last year was a bunch o fun....even in the rain & Id really like ta go again this year... But Ive got a bigger trip to Barber planned for early Oct

Depending on timing... I could possibly swing thru NW AR on the way back tho.

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk
Barber is the weekend before, I am planning on Barber this year as I missed the last few years at Barber and really wanted to go again as I have not been since the museum expansion

Room Update: We still have some rooms available at the hotel if you want to get in. Joanne at Bavarian emailed and told me she added a couple more to our block that were freed up from some cancellations. All unreserved rooms will be released to the public for reservations on September 7.

Paceman, I am a relatively new guy to this forum. I am riding a KLR 650 and live in Waxahachie. I have pretty much ridden all my life on numerous types of bikes except for the last 6 or 7 years when I took a break. Now trying my hand at a dual sport. I just booked a Single Queen and plan on joining you guys in October. I will trailer up on the 10th and my wife will be coming along just to enjoy Eureka Springs and the area. We will both join in for the dinner on Friday night and neither will have the duck. Look forward to a great time. By the way we are both originally from AR and have been to the area many times however, it has been about 15 years. Can't wait.

Paceman, I am a relatively new guy to this forum. I am riding a KLR 650 and live in Waxahachie. I have pretty much ridden all my life on numerous types of bikes except for the last 6 or 7 years when I took a break. Now trying my hand at a dual sport. I just booked a Single Queen and plan on joining you guys in October. I will trailer up on the 10th and my wife will be coming along just to enjoy Eureka Springs and the area. We will both join in for the dinner on Friday night and neither will have the duck. Look forward to a great time. By the way we are both originally from AR and have been to the area many times however, it has been about 15 years. Can't wait.

Glad to have you aboard Hubb. I'll get the original post updated.

Will you be looking to ride dirt roads, pavement, or both?

I can do either. Both would be fantastic but I will just be happy to be there. Either way I will be learning and grinning:)

Interested in this ride. I will be on a Continental Divide ride for a couple of weeks and back on 9/15. Will decide for sure then.
I have sales territory up there and would plan to work after the ride, so this could come in handy, hmm.

Interested in this ride. I will be on a Continental Divide ride for a couple of weeks and back on 9/15. Will decide for sure then.
I have sales territory up there and would plan to work after the ride, so this could come in handy, hmm.

I'll put you down as a maybe. Hope you can make it!

In. Double queen booked. All single queens are gone.

Back