• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale SOLD - 2019 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sport

Loaded the bike up and took it to Waco on Saturday to meet it's new owner from Paris.

bye-bye-atas.jpg

Tim, if you ever get on the forum it was nice meeting you and your wife. I hope the AT serves you well and provides a lot of miles of fun and memories.

Donation sent to help support the forum, I enjoy it and will check in once in a while to see what is going on and possibly share some photos.

Loaded the bike up and took it to Waco on Saturday to meet it's new owner from Paris.

View attachment 325521

Tim, if you ever get on the forum it was nice meeting you and your wife. I hope the AT serves you well and provides a lot of miles of fun and memories.

Donation sent to help support the forum, I enjoy it and will check in once in a while to see what is going on and possibly share some photos.

What trailer is that?

What trailer is that?
That is a Drop Tail. Great trailer that is easy to load and pulls great. It is going up for sale next. Just put new tires on it and a Harbor Freight chock as the original chocks are great for dirt bikes, but not heavy enough for the AT. Just no longer need it.

That is a Drop Tail. Great trailer that is easy to load and pulls great. It is going up for sale next. Just put new tires on it and a Harbor Freight chock as the original chocks are great for dirt bikes, but not heavy enough for the AT. Just no longer need it.
I'll keep my eye out for that listing! I'm about to be in the market for a trailer. Leaning towards a Kendon for storage purposes but yours looks more useful as a utility trailer/moto hauler combo.

Back