• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2019 Honda CB1300 Bol D'Or

Reaction score
Anybody besides me like this bike? Why can't we have this stateside?😭🤩🤩

That thing looks great. I imagine it’s pretty heavy, but I’d love to give it a try.

That bike has evolved and been in the Honda lineup for years, we did get the early version here back in 94-96 if I recall but it did not sell well was also
know as the Big One

Was a 1000 back then the CB1000

Last edited:
That's pretty much what I gathered...but man, I like that latest iteration. Retro heritage with what looks like just enough fairing and decent power.

That's why I still ride my 2000ZRX I have upgraded with more current suspension and brakes. Its a motorcycle that still looks like a motorcycle not
completely covered in bodywork, upright ergos and handles well, runs hard a great do it all bike.

But that new Honda does look sweet

Attachments

• fathers day ride.jpg
    fathers day ride.jpg
    578.2 KB · Views: 411
Funny, I saw a video last night on this and thought the same thing.
They have a "naked" one and a S model with a half upper fairing.

Are there alot of 1300cc bikes that weigh less?

Probably not, but at that weight and displacement I’d be looking for FJR level power. I’m sure it’s a great bike, but I’d rather stick with my FJ09 at about 150 pounds less.

600lbs is heavy? [emoji1787]

I guess it depends on what you’re looking for. I’ve been all over the spectrum in what I want from a bike, and right now weight and maneuverability are high priorities. Who knows what I’ll want the next time I’m in the market.

Probably not, but at that weight and displacement I’d be looking for FJR level power. I’m sure it’s a great bike, but I’d rather stick with my FJ09 at about 150 pounds less.
I hear ya...FJR is a nice bike. It has about 30 more HP, but weighs a bit more.

A lot of bikes in Europe are regulated to 100HP its a large insurance hurdle there from what I am told. If we could get it here a quick derestriction and a
lightweight aftermarket exhaust would get it right up to better power levels and propably drop 40 pounds if you went TI on the exhaust

Stock exhaust on my ZRX was about 50lbs my TI system weighs about 7lbs

Wow! That's a heavy exhaust! I kinda figured the HP numbers would increase to around 130+ stateside

That's why I still ride my 2000ZRX I have upgraded with more current suspension and brakes. Its a motorcycle that still looks like a motorcycle not
completely covered in bodywork, upright ergos and handles well, runs hard a great do it all bike.

But that new Honda does look sweet
Now Kawasaki needs to come out with a KZ 1300 to compete with the Honda. No 6 cylinders this time hopefully even if they were killer way back then.

Maybe, but Drew, you aren't a new bike kind of guy, you need one that is aged properly before you are happy. It seems I have been unable to get past 2012 with any scooters. Nothing wrong with it, but I bet Japan and Europe won't build old ones for us, of course Harley does! LOL.

Back