• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2020 Katy Bike Night

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Krzeszkiewicz
2020 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7 pm

Original Marini's Empanada House
3522 S Mason Rd, Katy, TX 77450
The Original Marini's Empanada House

In the strip center behind the Walgreen's on the NW corner of Mason and Westheimer.

Same place place, same people, same ol', same ol'...

New people always welcome, so if you live in the area, don't be shy. Our numbers have really decreased over the last 5 years due to things like kids, grandkids, tennis, retirement ;-)...and would be great to get them back up. We talk about anything and everything...bikes, cars, guns... that about covers it.:lol2:

Last edited:
Nice weather! Anybody gonna' make it out tonight?

I will be there to make sure Wyatt shows up.

Great turnout.

0F9428D6-AD2B-40AB-83BF-FE25A8A816A1.jpeg

A bit on the cold side, but the rain has stopped. Anybody gonna' make it tonight?

I can. Will still be cold later too. Don't know if Buddy would be allowed inside. I'd probably have to take him home first as it'll be too cold to hang out outside.

I'll be the first to say I'm not coming out tonight. Need to rest up for my Anniversary tomorrow.:trust:

I'll be the first to say I'm not coming out tonight. Need to rest up for my Anniversary tomorrow.:trust:

Chris B. can help you next time with a solid excuse.
Happy Anniversary.

Wednesday again, and nice weather too. Anybody gonna' make it out tonight?

Back