• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2020 Katy Bike Night

BTW, Alan, there's a Pie run to Sealy this Saturday. Short trip for the Katy klan. A little longer for you and me to get that way. Tonight I was going to discuss meeting up someplace and time for a pre-pie ride-about.

Maybe he is a new Cabinet Member . . .
You don't get to make wise cracks unless you commit to showing up tonight. I'm going to reach out to Donnie as it's been well over a year since he's attended.

You don't get to make wise cracks unless you commit to showing up tonight. I'm going to reach out to Donnie as it's been well over a year since he's attended.

Donnie is busy taming the dragon in NC

It was much better sitting out on the patio enjoying a empanada and a drink...then watching the ChokeStro's

Hoping for an Astros victory tonight and better weather next Wednesday night.

I am getting things ready for the hill country 500 this weekend. Catch up next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out tonight too but will try to make it next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may be a good night to talk about bikes . . .

;-)

I do want to hear from Harold about last week's Kubota Mike's weekend gathering.
I was up there for almost 8 whole hours, but not long enough to participate or drop in and say hi!

Ok, I have a really good excuse this week! Not that I have to look very hard for an excuse...
I am taking my lovely bride out to dinner for our 37th anniversary of marital bliss!

Ok, I have a really good excuse this week! Not that I have to look very hard for an excuse...
I am taking my lovely bride out to dinner for our 37th anniversary of marital bliss!

Maybe an Empanada Celebration . . .?

Back