• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2019 Katy Bike Night

First Name
Bob
Last Name
Krzeszkiewicz
I can show up for a change. Will bring the mutt unlrss no one wants to sit on the patio.

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Diaz
I am at Marinis...
Don’t see mutts or bikes

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Diaz
There were 4 of us, including a mutt, who is the only one with no excuses. :trust:

First Name
Wyatt
Last Name
Williams
Sorry I missed last night - didn't get back home in time. Anything notable?
Wish you could have made it. That beautiful new Triumph of yours would have been the only bike at Bike Night. Nice evening on the patio, and Buddy got lots of attention. Nice that Marini's is a pet friendly establishment.

Hello all. I don't live in the Katy area, but I work at I-10 and 99 and take Westpark home every day so I hope to stop by to say hello some Wednesdays. Looking forward to meeting you all.

First Name
Bob
Last Name
Krzeszkiewicz
Hello all. I don't live in the Katy area, but I work at I-10 and 99 and take Westpark home every day so I hope to stop by to say hello some Wednesdays. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Well, I come out from Tomball regularly. Sometimes we get a guy from Alvin even. Doesn't matter where you live. Find the group of people you jive with. I plan on being there this week.

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Diaz
Sometimes the locals show up . . . .

I won’t be, have all the grandkids coming in today. Next Wednesday will he heading to hill country with thin blue line group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Name
Wyatt
Last Name
Williams
Better weather than we've had for a while. May have to actually ride a motorcycle to Bike Night tonight. Anybody else gonna' show?