• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2020 Katy Bike Night

I can show up for a change. Will bring the mutt unlrss no one wants to sit on the patio.

I am at Marinis...
Don’t see mutts or bikes

There were 4 of us, including a mutt, who is the only one with no excuses. :trust:

Sorry I missed last night - didn't get back home in time. Anything notable?

Wish you could have made it. That beautiful new Triumph of yours would have been the only bike at Bike Night. Nice evening on the patio, and Buddy got lots of attention. Nice that Marini's is a pet friendly establishment.

Monsoon in Tomball. So no going out for me and the mutt this week.

Hello all. I don't live in the Katy area, but I work at I-10 and 99 and take Westpark home every day so I hope to stop by to say hello some Wednesdays. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hello all. I don't live in the Katy area, but I work at I-10 and 99 and take Westpark home every day so I hope to stop by to say hello some Wednesdays. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Well, I come out from Tomball regularly. Sometimes we get a guy from Alvin even. Doesn't matter where you live. Find the group of people you jive with. I plan on being there this week.

I won’t be, have all the grandkids coming in today. Next Wednesday will he heading to hill country with thin blue line group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better weather than we've had for a while. May have to actually ride a motorcycle to Bike Night tonight. Anybody else gonna' show?

Back