• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2019 Monster Energy Supercross

Webb will be just as good outdoors as he is indoors
Wager, lol, even tho I don't bet. Maybe a soda! You're saying he'll win outdoors championship? Of course injuries for anyone can not be foreseen.

Wager, lol, even tho I don't bet. Maybe a soda! You're saying he'll win outdoors championship? Of course injuries for anyone can not be foreseen.
I'm saying he will contend for wins, and if eli cant keep his stuff together, the championship is possible.

We witnessed what confidence does for Webb. Just one supercross win flip a switch inside him.

Now imagine the confidence he will have going into outdoors with a supercross championship.

Aldon Baker and Roger D played a Huge part in Cooper's success. It will be interesting to see if Coop can step it up when Eli hits the outdoors.
Roczen will be looking to spoil some plans too. Osborne might be a sleeper in the fo fitty class too.
Should be a great outdoor season with most people being healthy for the start. May 18th is just around the corner.

Yeah it's gonna be a wide open outdoor season with some good title contenders. May have to spring for the gold package so I can see all the races.

909258598768325_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.jpg
Justin at practice

Congrats to Mr. Webb and ..... KTM! Weird that for what, 3 years in a row Tomac is the best but can't close the deal.

Congrats to Mr. Webb and ..... KTM! Weird that for what, 3 years in a row Tomac is the best but can't close the deal.
If tomac cannot keep it together for 17 rounds, is he really the best? I know he is fastest. But pure speed doesn't win championships

If tomac cannot keep it together for 17 rounds, is he really the best? I know he is fastest. But pure speed doesn't win championships
Well he has won 2 outdoor rounds. Word it as you wish, not a fan, but can't be beat when on his game.

Dirtyryder's favorite color, orange for the win!!
Surprised it stayed together. lol

Reactions: JMZ
Copied but good take on Tomac:
"Thats all fine and well except that Tomac has 2 back to back 450 titles that very few riders have been able to accomplish.. If he pulls this summer off he will be the only person other than Ricky to ever win more than 2 in a row.

I cant argue his sketchy ride in Vegas, but Tomacs career has been relatively injury free compared to many he is racing against. The biggest hole I see in his game is how bad he is on his off nights, however, Tomacs average finish this year was 3.41... Thats pretty **** good. even if you give him a top 5 finish for every one of his off nights he still comes up short by a hand full of points to Webb whos average finish was 2.88. Tomacs average finish this year was better than Andersons last year which won the title at 3.59. Dungey the two previous years was 2.52 and 1.76 which would have beat Webb this year. Looking at the history books, if you can get an average finish of 3 or better you will win the title, but I dont see that many ride or die rides from Tomac. The nights that he did really bad he was just way off. When is the last race he actually crashed out of, A1 last year? That wasnt a COW ride, that was a simple stupid mistake. Vegas this weekend was about the sketchiest I have seen him ride."

Copied but good take on Tomac:
"Thats all fine and well except that Tomac has 2 back to back 450 titles that very few riders have been able to accomplish.. If he pulls this summer off he will be the only person other than Ricky to ever win more than 2 in a row.

I cant argue his sketchy ride in Vegas, but Tomacs career has been relatively injury free compared to many he is racing against. The biggest hole I see in his game is how bad he is on his off nights, however, Tomacs average finish this year was 3.41... Thats pretty **** good. even if you give him a top 5 finish for every one of his off nights he still comes up short by a hand full of points to Webb whos average finish was 2.88. Tomacs average finish this year was better than Andersons last year which won the title at 3.59. Dungey the two previous years was 2.52 and 1.76 which would have beat Webb this year. Looking at the history books, if you can get an average finish of 3 or better you will win the title, but I dont see that many ride or die rides from Tomac. The nights that he did really bad he was just way off. When is the last race he actually crashed out of, A1 last year? That wasnt a COW ride, that was a simple stupid mistake. Vegas this weekend was about the sketchiest I have seen him ride."
Nail on the head

Back