• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2019 Monster Energy Supercross

Tomac,Barcia,Baggett,Anderson,Musquin and Reed in 10th. That’s my sx fantasy pics. Could be a mudder so anything goes.

I can live without Emig. I have heard enough about roll offs. Seems to be his go to topic. Plus I have met him twice and came off as a self center jerk both times.

Last edited:
Well. That was unexpected.
I'll give yall some time before I spoil. I need to rewatch the mains anyways(always watch twice, sometimes trice)

No spoilers but I must say that I hate it when the winner cross the finish line in the main events they quit following the race and immediately cut to the winners mechanic and crew and focus on the celebration. There are 21 other riders still fighting for position on the track. We miss out on some good racing.

Still have to finish the 450 main myself but good to see it back

Last edited:
No spoilers but I must say that I hate it when the winner cross the finish line in the main events they quit following the race and immediately cut to the winners mechanic and crew and focus on the celebration. There are 21 other riders still fighting for position on the track. We miss out on some good racing.
Yep

Was there in person. (I'm lucky to get tickets comped by my work)
56843451990__34D1029E-2E3C-4242-8101-DF441489D10F.JPG

During the interviews Roczen looked like he was still in a small amount of pain, but he road exceptionally well. Chad rode well also, but just not good enough to be on the podium.

The poor little Monster girls had to put jackets on for the mains because it was cold and rainy.

Was there in person. (I'm lucky to get tickets comped by my work) View attachment 48567

During the interviews Roczen looked like he was still in a small amount of pain, but he road exceptionally well. Chad rode well also, but just not good enough to be on the podium.

The poor little Monster girls had to put jackets on for the mains because it was cold and rainy.
Um, can I have a job?

...The poor little Monster girls had to put jackets on for the mains because it was cold and rainy.

The Rockstar girls weren't cold or wet. But even if they were you couldn't tell because of their strategically placed stars. Lol
e07fd88b05faf8ae9f58cce4df873f1b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

The end of the holeshot is not going to end well on tonight's Glendale

Finally watched the wet 450main from last week. Tomak in workman like form getting up to 3rd . Would have been neat to see Wilson prevail but no dice..... Barcia,Barcia,Barciaaaa

At the beginning of the heat race, how is it determined where you start in the starting position. By the points?

Ahh, didn't know they did qualify, i guess with lap times, i see.

Also, what's up with the "mister T" patches on the tops of the helmets tonight?
Foam padding. The mud has a harder time sticking to the foam, they put it on the bikes aswell

I didn't post here but on my Facebook page I picked the winner, yea me. Now what does that get me, zero, lol! That was brutal on the bikes and bodies.

We regret to inform you that you did not qualify since you did not submit your official entry. :deal:

Since we lost a few posts, most importantly, MINE :miffed: , I will repost the trackmap for tonight's supercross. I can confidently predict that there will be 0% chance of rain or snow and we won't have to stay up till midnight for the 450 main either.
Minneapolisweb.jpg

Back